Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animated version of Jill & Rebecca courtesy of REH's Adrian Wesker:

Comment

This one is courtesy of everyone's favorite Medic. It makes them look pretty "Bonnie and Clyde"...

Or rather "Bonnie and Bonnie".

Comment

Protip: there's already a thread for Resident Evil fan art.

Comment

I know about that thread, but this isn't a fan art thread. These are just pictures that go along with a retardedly off topic topic. No need to get bent out of shape!

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

<3

That is the greatest thing ever, I wouldn't doubt it if that really was the next RE game considering the last two shits, I commend you for this amazing plotline, and you seriously may as well work for Capcom. Gods speed, RIP Resident Evil.

Comment

Well, in fairness the development team of Darkside Chronicles seems to give a crap this time so there is hope...

...at least until we play it and find all the stuff they're writting in the blogs is the same as there guarantees that RE5 would have elements of horror and such.

Still, at least this time I have some reason to be hopeful. And you never know...the massive ammount of scathing criticism aimed at RE5 may well have helped convicing them that fighting for the action game market is not the way to go.

Comment

Reflecting on the original concept and story planned from the Biohazard 5 art book, the 5 team did want to go more focus on horror than action, it seemed we got many pieces scrapped and got this more action based game instead. I think the only best thing to come out of 5 is the criticism from the press and fans alike for going too far from its survival horror roots, and even Kawata (producer for 5 and Dark side chronicles) admitted there things he would want to go back and change. Don’t hatch all the eggs in one basket yet is all I can say for the time being.
                  Last edited by Zombie Fred; 07-08-2009, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Certainly never give your eggs to a sunglasses wearing unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Certainly never give your eggs to a sunglasses wearing unicorn.
                      Sig-ed for truth!
                      Last edited by Dan Corson; 07-08-2009, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowLeggy View Post
                        That is the greatest thing ever, I wouldn't doubt it if that really was the next RE game considering the last two shits, I commend you for this amazing plotline, and you seriously may as well work for Capcom. Gods speed, RIP Resident Evil.

LOL Thank you, it'd be awesome if you could make this a RE cartoon for youtube... Dan and I would love to see our little creation made somehow and you make great animations. I'm always watching them on youtube.

Comment

First of all, I'd like to commend you on the artwork, I'll give that it's pretty impressive.

Second: What the fuck? The crudity of the topic title, even without the swill that follows, is something I'd have expected from Gamespot's forums, hell, 4Chan.

Maybe I'm just being stuck-up, but I honestly don't see anything real funny here.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                            First of all, I'd like to commend you on the artwork, I'll give that it's pretty impressive.

Second: What the fuck? The crudity of the topic title, even without the swill that follows, is something I'd have expected from Gamespot's forums, hell, 4Chan.

Maybe I'm just being stuck-up, but I honestly don't see anything real funny here.

lol well we were simply trying to say capcom has gone too far, so we made this topic pretty much saying what we should expect next from them. It's not to be taken seriously. All in all its supposed to be funny...

I mean c'mon you know it would be funny to see Jill Valentine shoot skittles out of her breasts. As well as a unicorn with sunglasses (reincarnated unicorn Wesker) fighting Christina (Tranny Chris).

Comment

You're not being stuck-up and you're not alone.

Comment

Youre not stuck up, youre just inexperienced in the internet and cant let go and see the fun some people are able to have by being completely random. Some of the most epic community-binding topics and threads are based on randomness. Just chill, and if you dont understand it, or see it as stupid, try to consider that maybe its just not for you and try not to see this as something inferior.

Ive been where youre right now, trust me, once you find a community you feel attached to as if you were a real part of it, youll appreciate random sh!t like this a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                                X