Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, being Irish, I'm not exactly a stranger to alcohol. But I'm a very, very competent drunk. To boot, I have an exceptional metabolism. I very rarely degrade into a blubbering mess, and I usually out-drink my friends.

I don't drink all that much though. Waste of money.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Told you, liver like a bloody sponge!
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        God, fucking rapist scum. Did he get caught? And, hopefully, lyched?
        No of course not. She didn't even remember what happened after she got started on her second beer.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
          Damn, that is one shitty end to an awesome night! I hate getting THAT wasted. When the room starts spinning, you're screwed lol I end up doing just like you and puking the rest of the night if I have too much. Ends up being the most horrible experience, then the next day you feel like you're gonna die. I hate drinking water too so its even worse for me because I have to drink it all day to feel better.
          Yeah. It was embarrasing because i've always figured i could handle my drink. It's probably because we were drinking cider, which is fairly acidic - And i hadn't eaten much throughout the day, so the alcohol went straight to my head. From now on i need to be more careful I'm not a big drinker anyway, i probably only get drunk around once a month, it's such a resource drain - But absolutely nothing is worth feeling as horrible as i did the morning after that show. It's horrendous...!

Comment

Working...
          X