Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listening to Marilyn Manson's Irresponisble Hate Anthem.

hell of a good song. its SO EPIC at one of his concerts.

Comment

Bus Stop - The Hollies

For those of you who are unfamiliar with The Hollies, they are an English band from the '60s. They weren't really all that popular in America, but in England they had a good bit of success. This is the band that Graham Nash was in immediately before he Joined with David Crosby and Stephen Stills to form Crosby, Stills, & Nash. Great, great group!

Comment

Blue - The Thorns

The Thorns are Matthew Sweet, Pete Droge and Shawn Mullins. Very Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young-ish.

Comment

"
          hell of a good song. its SO EPIC at one of his concerts."

I wish I could see him in concert.

Comment

Now playing: Prince - Kiss
            via FoxyTunes

Comment

Gnarles Barkley - Who's gonna save my soul now?
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

im listening to the whole album " The Fragile " and i dont see why this album didnt do well. this album is amazing.

Comment

Rain When I Die - Alice in Chains

Comment

ok guys i think if you post in this thread you should give a fact about the band or song or album like i said on the last page.

Dot said the "What song are you listening to now" thread was to spammy cause we just listed a bunch of random songs and he locked it. so if we could discuss the band or album or song maybe this thread wont be locked as well?

Comment

Massive Attack -Tear drops. I don't know much about it, but it kicks ass. So does "Angel". If you get the chance, go to youtube and type in "Massive Attack live at abbey road" and you should find two live performances of these songs. You can also download them for free on abbey road's site.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

i was watching mortal kombat but i got board with it and started watching my NIN HALO_:17 And All That Could Have Been. its amazing. ( im putting this in this thread cause its a concert DVD ) Closer has some awesome effects on the 3 light boards. this DVD is definetly worth the watch.

fact about the DVD. the dvd has secrets on it. if you press a key at the right time you will get a bonus song or during Head Like A Hole if you press a code in you will unlock a hidden menu called "Under the Skin" which includes a half done The Day The World Went Away music video, Things Falling Apart, 1999 The Fragile commercial, Starfuckers inc. & The Beautiful People w/ Marilyn Manson, Reptile live and The Fragile commercial

Comment

Damn that's one hell of a secret for a dvd lol, lots of bonus material.

Comment

Never released footage from The Day The World Went Away music video. The song used is the (Quiet) version, the original version can be found on Nine Inch Nai...

this is the video for The Day The World Went Away but the song is the quite version.
                            the stuff in this video is beautiful exspecially the flower at 2:50.

every visual in the video, stands 4 something the only thing i can remember atm is the snake shedding its skin which stood for starting over on a new life.

Comment

Dude I love this song! I was wondering why the song in Terminator: Salvation seemed so familiar lol

Comment

lol yup. its on there and the theme song to the movie 300 is NIN's Just Like You Imagined.

Comment

Working...
                                X