Dental experiences.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN! Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN!
    someone has been watching vintrillo harassment lately

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This was me waiting to go into the dentist.
      See you in hell.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEugtOiasB4

Haha, it just seems to get funnier the longer it goes. Which doesn't seem right.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEugtOiasB4

wow dude.

Comment

Im really scered going to the dentist ean as a child I was scered in October one of my worst nightmers came to life I had to get a filling and the dentist had to num my jaw and when I founf out they had to use the neddle I all most had a panic attack im terrified of neddles and 2 days ago one of my wisdom tooth started to really hurt and im frecking out that I may need to get it removed but the pain has gone abut my gum arounf the tooth is still hurts like but im hopeing that I woint need to go to the dentist.

Comment

Working...
            X