Internet Off Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
    *does something about it aswell*For the record,i would of voted for Mccain.
    Considering McCain is a Republican...and they are a hell of a lot more conservitive? Yeah....that would have gone over really well.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

In all honesty, this is the type of situation where I'd really like to ask Jack Bauer what his stance is.

Comment

Bauer is his own stance.
        See you in hell.

Comment

He seems conflicted...as usual.

Comment

Let's find biohazard1.5 before the government gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
              Then do something about it, pussies. This is a democracy for a reason. I hate whiners.
              Yeah. This is a very important thing. (That people vote. And that they actually know what they vote for.)

To look at it on the bright side; If something like this went through and someone was to monitor your every move online, that would require a whole lot of additional jobs. So now your valuable time surfing suspicious content can be put to good use "serving your country" while you at the same time earn the money you claimed you didn't and used as an excuse for your past crimes

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              In all honesty, this is the type of situation where I'd really like to ask Jack Bauer what his stance is.
              Mr. Bauer's stance on this matter is probably hidden away in the first half of Season 7.

But, yeah, with any type of implementation of monitoring comes a horrible amount of insecurity and trust related concerns. The biggest problem many might have with this isn't the fact that someone's gonna monitor them, but the fact that they don't trust the people who will do so... and that's a pretty big problem if you can't trust the people some of you most certainly directly contributed to voting into power in the first place.

Comment

Working...
              X