The Failure Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Failure Thread

I was digging through the archives but I couldn't find anything similiar to this thread, so here it is.
    Exactly what the title means, post up any "failures" you encounter during you daily lives, quick! Or this thread too, will be a failure
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-15-2009, 03:12 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

when i wake up in the morning i am usually awake. but once i step inside my school im tired as fuck lol.

Comment

Um..Umm...Ummm... I can't think of anything!! Curse You Brain!! (*Hits self in the head*)

Comment

i am unable to see anything when i close my eyes .

fail

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
          i am unable to see anything when i close my eyes .

fail
          dont feel sad little A-J everyones like that.

Comment

I encountered some major fail today.
            My little brothers were outside playing today, one was pretending to be Leon, the other pretending to be Wesker. They were running side by side, and the one pretending to be Leon tripped, fell, and face-planted. It's one of those "You had to be there" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              dont feel sad little A-J everyones like that.
              i see dead people when i close my eyes

Comment

I tried to get in on the "get rich quick" scene by joining neobux...but I can only make 4 cents a day. FAIL!
                Last edited by REmaster; 04-15-2009, 10:37 PM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

this thread fails

Comment

Emergency rooms,thats a total failure,you go there to get help and usualy end up getting sicker!

Comment

Last Sunday, my dog had a photoshoot and I went and had a look during my lunch break, this so-called dog breeder was walking past and goes "Hey, look it's Beethoven from the movies!", another person pointed his girlfriend at my dog "Look honey, it's a Chihuahua!"... there was a lot of fail from people that day.

The only thing that got up close to those bits of fail that day, was watching a guy walk into one of the game stores - he ended up buying a Wii console and then buying PS3 and 360 games before eventually going back to the store later and shouting at the staff that the "Ads' on t.v. were misleading" about the Wii and he wanted his money back when the staff had told him around five times that he couldn't play those on the Wii.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-01-2009, 02:41 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                        i see dead people when i close my eyes
                        0_O All I can say is.....awesome Let me know when you see Wesker.

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          The only thing that got up close to those bits of fail that day, was watching a guy walk into one of the game stores - he ended up buying a Wii console and then buying PS3 and 360 games before eventually going back to the store later and shouting at the staff that the "Ads' on t.v. were misleading" about the Wii and he wanted his money back when the staff had told him around five times that he couldn't play those on the Wii.

the guy was probably buying it for his kid or something. alot of parents that i no never new what the hell they were buying when they walked into game stop,
                          i no about a year ago near xmas time this lady came in wanting to buy a xbox and had some 360 games in her hand
                          and the guy said "you know you cant play those games on that concel, you have to buy the xbox360" and the girl said "why not? there the same thing"
                          then i just started laughing my ass off, i thought it was funny as hell for some reason.
                          but yha, i dont think alot of parents know there gameing concel stuff unless it has the word atari in it.
                          i no when my dad bought a psp a month ago he asked me a bunch of questions about it.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            the guy was probably buying it for his kid or something. alot of parents that i no never new what the hell they were buying when they walked into game stop,
                            i no about a year ago near xmas time this lady came in wanting to buy a xbox and had some 360 games in her hand
                            and the guy said "you know you cant play those games on that concel, you have to buy the xbox360" and the girl said "why not? there the same thing"
                            then i just started laughing my ass off, i thought it was funny as hell for some reason.
                            but yha, i dont think alot of parents know there gameing concel stuff unless it has the word atari in it.
                            i no when my dad bought a psp a month ago he asked me a bunch of questions about it.
                            HAHAHA!! I'm sorry but I couldn't help but keep laughing after I read this! HAHA "Its the same thing" hehe

Comment

Nemesis: That's very true, it does happen a lot. I'm glad my parents know which is which. At least he asked, instead of doing what those people did and what people will still do in the future.

Hellraizer: The thing that fails most about it is, the fact that it HAPPENS so much and the most often I see it is when a customer in ANY game store - GameStop, EB... whatever is standing right in front of the big, RED WORDED compatibility list next to every game/console section listing what works, and what doesn't work.

As for posting more fail, I can see and hear my neighbour's son outside shouting "PWNED!" at his younger sister... and the kid just tripped walking up the stairs, fell down, currently laying on the ground crying and his younger sister has just shouted at him "It's OWNED DUMBASS! HA!" and walked away. Considering, the boy has been shouting that for around an hour... it was bound to happen either one way or another.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-01-2009, 05:23 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                              X