• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahah the kid deserved it.

you get what you deserve

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      this thread fails
      Yea thanks for reviving it lol. Of all the threads I've made I thought for sure at least this one would at least be a little popular. With all failures going on in the world today this thread should be on page 50 lol.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

np lol. you know what really fails? the economy.

Comment

^ true that, I'm about to start paying off my college loans by working at wendy's YAY FOR EDUCATION, backstabbers.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

you got a job?

Comment

I'm about to. That is if I could swallow my pride and go back to flipping burgers...again. I can't even believe this shit is seriously happening man. I fucking quit a 12 dollar an hour job w/full benefits to go to college and now I've gotta work at a job making half that just to pay back my student loans, WTF?! I hate to say it because I think everyone should get the right education, but financially in my case, I'd be much better off if I would have just stayed at the factory. My life = FAIL ...
              Last edited by REmaster; 05-04-2009, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Ouch REmaster, that sucks.

My teachers FAIL, I handed in like THREE COPIES of the one assignment WEEKS AGO and they can't find any of the copies at all. They must be blind, but it seems like they fail CONTINUALLY in this manner.

Aside from that one today, I had a bit of fail myself the other day... turns out my neighbours dislike me walking too close to their garden - due to them not having a proper footpath near the curb and as I was walking home listening to some Resident Evil music... little did I notice, that the neighbour was out in his yard with his chainsaw and I was only a little bit away from him... by the time I noticed him I nearly gave myself a heart attack because the only thought that had been going through my head was "Oh noes! Dr. Salvador!" - turns out he had been shouting at me, and I guess the fact that the guy is Spanish didn't help much either, thought I was imagining the shouting and the chainsaw noises after playing RE4 again...

Yeah, that was a LOT of fail from me there. I doubt I'll be walking near that house for a while. XD
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-04-2009, 08:12 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

my world history teacher sucks, we had to translate 57 paragraphs into our own words
                  Mr.Bernard=FAIL

Comment

i dont fail im too good lol nah erm i recently faled to eat a whole pizza which was retty depressing oh and im staring to get a bit fat (im not actualy fat but i will be soon if i dont sort it out) lol

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                      i dont fail im too good lol nah erm i recently faled to eat a whole pizza which was retty depressing oh and im staring to get a bit fat (im not actualy fat but i will be soon if i dont sort it out) lol
                      Well than I guess it's not too fail that you couldn't eat the whole pizza lol. Speaking of which I'm starving, but there's nothing in the fridge, FAIL

Comment

ive been eating nothing but fast food for the past week, FAIL

Comment

Working...
                        X