Best Video Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Video Ever

I couldn't help making a topic about this. It's the best video I've seen in ages, and hilariously funny. I can't believe some people could do that.

Après Mario Kart, Rémi continue d'explorer l'univers des jeux vidéos... Rond comme un ballon, jaune comme un citron c'est Pac Man ! L'aventure continue sur www.nimportequi.com

YES! thats so awesome. i like it how everyone is just staring at them like wtf?

lol the pink one eats shit all over the place. he just trips on everything.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-16-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I love how they get thrown out at the end of it. I find it so funny because this is actually really being done in public, and getting stares off everyone, even getting hit with a golf club. It's the most I've laughed at a video in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        I love how they get thrown out at the end of it. I find it so funny because this is actually really being done in public, and getting stares off everyone, even getting hit with a golf club. It's the most I've laughed at a video in ages.

i no. it reminds me of the mega64 videos.

but this one is epic.

Comment

The smartest man on the planet

I'm glad to see the former video has created a topic in its own right =D

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
            The smartest man on the planet

I'm glad to see the former video has created a topic in its own right =D
            that's pretty hilarious. I actually grew up with my parents constantly looking for ways to get a free meal. When my dad wouldn't get enough money on his check to buy us dinner when I was a kid, he would pick up the phone book and say,"well, what are we havin?" Then he would pick somewhere like Captain D's, speak to the manager and say they got our order wrong. Then They'd usually give us a free meal. I'm not particularly proud of those times, but I can't say I didn't enjoy having my belly full when it would otherwise be empty
            Last edited by REmaster; 04-16-2009, 03:25 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Hmm...I wonder what happened to the topic that was made to post 'funny' videos in?

Comment

ahahahaha, sneaky son of a bitch ill tell you that.

Comment

Best 9 seconds on the internet

Comment

"Its pretty much gonna be hot EVERYWHERE"
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-16-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

the guy's laugh at the end is priceless

Comment

...... A HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

Comment

Or....is this meant for videos that aren't from youtube?
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                            I couldn't help making a topic about this. It's the best video I've seen in ages, and hilariously funny. I can't believe some people could do that.

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/ga...i-gaillard_fun
                            Wow that's funny..love the golf course and pool hall great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              Oh, that's just fucking GREAT! Hahaha!

Here are a couple of great ones:
                              Ryan O'Neal in Norman Mailer's "Tough Guys Don't Dance" demonstrates the most melodramatic line reading of all time.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This one's my favorite (I'm sure you've all seen it):
                              God damnit Barry...Made this video as inside joke. Probably funny to people who've played Resident Evil/BioHazard PSX version.Definately not my best, but I t...

Comment

Working...
                              X