The Killers
      Green Day
      Madonna
      Maroon 5
      Sublime
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

damn....i havnt listend to meat loaf in a long ass time.

time to youtube.

Comment

Ripped straight off of Facebook:

Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Bayside, Lupe Fiasco, Thrice, Lil Wayne, Story of The Year, Chevelle, Jay-Z, Action Action, Kanye West, N.E.R.D., Good Riddance, The Junior Varsity, Protest the Hero, The Killers, Blindside, Biggie Smalls, Franz Ferdinand, The Forecast, Priestess, Gorillaz, Queen, Josh Groban, Silverstein, Dave Matthews, Starsailor, Billy Joel, Daft Punk, some other hip hop/rap.

Comment

Matthew Sweet
            Tom Petty
            Neil Young
            Warren Zevon
            Billy Joel
            Queen
            Nirvana
            The Byrds
            The Beatles
            Alice in Chains
            Fleetwood Mac

Those are the favorites I can think of off the top of my head... There are a LOT more I love.

While I don't have any badass shrines like nemesiswontdie, I do have something cool from my favorite artist:

I got that from Matthew Sweet in December. His sculptures are awesome!
            Last edited by Dan Corson; 04-17-2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post

While I don't have any badass shrines like nemesiswontdie.
              thanks

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Bullet for My Valentine
              awesome another BFMV fan

Comment

Scream Aim Fire is one of my favorite albums to come out in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  thanks
                  Very welcome, indeed. I've always liked NIN, but for whatever reason, haven't kept up with them. I remember Head Like a Hole from waaaaaaaaay back.
                  My brother had Pretty Hate Machine back when it was new. I was, like, six... lol

Comment

My favorite band is The Doors, and the rest follow as:
                    NIN, Radiohead, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Verve, Incubus and pretty much all Silent Hill music lol. I can't believe Trent's getting old man, he's a lot older than I thought but hell, he's been making music since forever. I saw this interview from like 2 years ago where he was talking to a Japanses interviewer and the guy said something like, "You've been making music for quite sometime now...exactly how old are you?" And he replied..."I'm a thousand."
                    Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2009, 12:46 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Sex Pistols, Nirvana and Metallica.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

this handsome devil will never be 1000 years old but his godly music will last foreever

though its still hard to believe that he looks this good and is 42

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

this handsome devil will never be 1000 years old but his godly music will last foreever

though its still hard to believe that he looks this good and is 42
                          yea especially since he's all ripped now lol

I also forgot Queen.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2009, 01:14 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

lol NIN covered queen.

"Get Down, Make Love"
                            halo_:4 SIN
                            03get down make love from halo 4 "sin" make sure to look for the rest of halo 4 and look for fixed i uploaded halo 6 (fixed) and halo 9 (closer to god) and i...

anyways

my fav bands are

NIN, Marilyn Manson, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Cannibal Corpse, Killswitch Engage, Through The Eyes Of The Dead,
                            Wednsday13, Children Of Bodom, Static-X theres more i just dont feel like typing them all.

Comment

lol NIN covered queen.

"Get Down, Make Love"
                              halo_:4 SIN
                              03get down make love from halo 4 "sin" make sure to look for the rest of halo 4 and look for fixed i uploaded halo 6 (fixed) and halo 9 (closer to god) and i...

anyways

my fav bands are

NIN, Marilyn Manson, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Cannibal Corpse, Killswitch Engage, Through The Eyes Of The Dead,
                              Wednsday13, Children Of Bodom, Static-X theres more i just dont feel like typing them all.
                              I love that cover. The Queen version's great too, though it gets a lot of flack from a lot of Queen fans for whatever stupid reason.

Trent Reznor also did a GREAT remix of Stone Cold Crazy... I have it on a disc somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X