X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costume photos as well as free comic book fays photos to be added sun night

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
      no in all sneses except the fat ninja. that movie was a parody of ninjitsu and martial arts, and i have had some martial arts training and can do stunt work to a degree as can my friends. also im very agile despite my size and plan to show some of that agility off in a future test video. hopefully up next motnh
      I can't wait to see this.

Comment

well corrin im afraid the wait is extended. thanks to my friend i have to spend the 200 dollar budget on the hotel for the convention.

hopefully next year we'll be more financially stable and my friend won't be a douche about it, but until i can get financially stable for this project its on hold so im goin to put this on hold for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          well corrin im afraid the wait is extended. thanks to my friend i have to spend the 200 dollar budget on the hotel for the convention.

hopefully next year we'll be more financially stable and my friend won't be a douche about it, but until i can get financially stable for this project its on hold so im goin to put this on hold for a few months.
          You have to pay $200 for a hotel room?

Comment

no that was the budget, sadly we reserved an extra night so we can shoot wthout any problems and sad the 200 covered a new memory card and charger for the camerae as well as weapons for the characters. the hotel was 450 altogether and sadly my friend is being a schizophrenic dickhead.

Comment

Working...
            X