No announcement yet.

Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont get the whole wearing of paper-thin masks. Its not really going to do much of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
      I dont get the whole wearing of paper-thin masks. Its not really going to do much of anything.
      i read somewhere that docters before they do surgery they put some kind of sanitary liquid crap on the paper mask which stops germs from coming in but i highly doubt thats true.

Comment

• the people in the subways here should wear masks, they're always hocking it up and sneezing or coughing like they don't have any manners.

Comment

• I'll be alright. An Englishman's home is his castle. I reckon I'll be pretty safe where I am.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-04-2009, 08:36 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• The masks, if you look at them, aren't just paper. They filter particles from getting in and out. Bacteria are actually pretty large, six times larger than a blood cell in most cases, and blood doesn't even come through the mask if you spit it up. If it was an airborne virus you might have more of a case, but in this instance that simply isn't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              I'll be alright. An Englishman's home is his castle. I reckon I'll be pretty safe where I am.

nice castle, does dracula live with you?

Comment

• He does not. But thankfully nor does Swine Flu.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Twist, do you happen to listen to Coast to Coast AM on a nightly basis? Do you honestly believe the things you posted here?

Another thing, no foreigner is going to tell ME about what "lies" MY government is telling. How about you worry about your country? Or is it simply not as interesting as mine? Not as many conspiracies and black helicopters on your island?

I'm also gonna help you be a little less crazy with a link to the history and FACTS* about the H1N1 virus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

*Things that can be proven without links to Ron Paul or V for Vendetta
                  Last edited by Corrin; 05-04-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    Twist, do you happen to listen to Coast to Coast AM on a nightly basis? Do you honestly believe the things you posted here?

Another thing, no foreigner is going to tell ME about what "lies" MY government is telling. How about you worry about your country? Or is it simply not as interesting as mine? Not as many conspiracies and black helicopters on your island?

I'm also gonna help you be a little less crazy with a link to the history and FACTS* about the H1N1 virus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

*Things that can be proven without links to Ron Paul or V for Vendetta
                    *applauds*

Also, interestingly enough it is our country's government that he should be worried about. Typical. Ranting on about how other governments are limiting freedom, and he doesn't even see it going on in his own back garden. Here's some facts for you, Twist. First of all, the British government has for a long time been planning to introduce an identification system for everyone, they've also been trying to gain access to people's private information and internet browsing habits, including emails, and then storing all of such into a database that only the British government has access to. In addition, the average citizen over here is caught on CCTV roughly three hundred times a day. We're the most watched country in the world, except for possibly North Korea.

People try to make jokes about the U.S. government, but fail to realise that these fantasises and conspiracy theories ARE actually happening in a very serious, very real way over here. I'll just let Mr. Peter Oborne place things into perspective for you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-04-2009, 10:54 PM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• america is stupid and ur all sheep for beleivin in barack obama... hes not a politicician hes a alien templar whos gonna bring about a new world order....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                        america is stupid and ur all sheep for beleivin in barack obama... hes not a politicician hes a alien templar whos gonna bring about a new world order....
                        borat obama is a looser...cant beliefe i voted for the aline NWO member..

Comment

• he wasnt even swaurn into office.. i sore it on tv my self. he messed up teh words so hes not officially ur president. ur country is a lie~

Comment

he wasnt even swaurn into office.. i sore it on tv my self. he messed up teh words so hes not officially ur president. ur country is a lie~
                            h-h-h-he doesnt even have a brith certificate!! ITS FAKE NOBAMA NOBAMA

Comment

• He's one of them there Muslims.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

america is stupid and ur all sheep for beleivin in barack obama... hes not a politicician hes a alien templar whos gonna bring about a new world order....
                                if you dont live in the USA they why are you voicing your opinion? you havnt been here. you dont know what its like here. why gonna listen to what your tv said? wow just wow. i cant even tell you how many times my tv has lied to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X