No announcement yet.

Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw the magnum!! When in doubt, take the chainsaw out!!

Comment

Hi, guy's.

This strain is supposedly rejecting vaccine's and it's now reached Europe. Smell's to me like the Government are just trying out new way's to prevent over-population... Those A-hole's.

Comment

I am going to build a dome around my home and wear state-of-the-art medical masks. Damn virus!!

Comment

People forget about the bird flu, SARS, mad cow diease and west nile virus. Seriously I think someone has all of these viruses stored away like Wesker, waiting to take over the world. Eitherway I'm ready if there is a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I'm calling Leon right now!! maybe he will save us from this virus...(*dials phone*) hello leon? Hello? I think the virus got to him first

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              People forget about the bird flu, SARS, mad cow diease and west nile virus. Seriously I think someone has all of these viruses stored away like Wesker, waiting to take over the world. Eitherway I'm ready if there is a zombie apocalypse.
              Yep, someone does have such agent's stored away. Their called Government's. Perhap's their manufacturing these thing's...

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090427/...d-dba1618.html

Hi, guy's.

This strain is supposedly rejecting vaccine's and it's now reached Europe. Smell's to me like the Government are just trying out new way's to prevent over-population... Those A-hole's.
                I sincerely hope that this is a fakepost.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  zomBD, take care man. Things sound rough right about now there I hate to say this, cause it'll sound like a douche thing to say, but I hope the deaths we're because of lack of treatment options, and not that the virus mutated to a more deadly "strain" and has yet to be seen outside of Mexico.
                  Thanks Dot! I'll do for sure. The virus is a mutated version of the influenza; the infection cases are going up, yes, but it hasn't been confirmed if all of them are of "swine flu". At least here people are being really careful; I had to go out today, and all people are wearing face masks on public transport (I'm soooo glad I got a car ).

If shit happens I'll tell you guys so you keep informed.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    Depend's what your crying about.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      Depend's what your crying about.
                      What doe's thi's post mean?

Comment

Weird, I find it somewhat ironic that I was discussing this with a friend in Mexico ((my friend is sick, usual stuff)) and then someone nearby where other cases of the infection have been spotted in America then tells me that a viral sample "mysteriously vanished" from an army base... again (last time it was something else, now it's a horse strain that can also infect humans) - needless to say, the answer to all of the conversations was "Wesker did it.". I don't know, seems like the old saying is "Everything happens in threes" at the moment. In any case, it personally seems like a huge overreaction considering the amount of viral outbreaks that occur every year and the severity of those outbreaks

And it's also apparently down here in Australia too, around 70 or so suspected cases and some of those patients have been thrown into quarantine here. Top End/Queensland has been thrown into quarantine mode. This sucks, way to end my school holidays... now I have to go to school right across the road from a giant hospital/laboratory and university complex, if I didn't see guys in hazmat suits enough already - makes me wonder if I should call in and say I can't volunteer at the hospital or labs at the current time. ZomBD, thanks for that mate - since the CDC are updating information fairly slowly from what I've seen, but the most important thing of all is to keep yourself safe ZomBD.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-28-2009, 04:48 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

We're all gonna die, again!

Comment

I think it is due to a lack of proper treatment. From what I've read, every case outside Mexico so far has led to a recovery. There's only been 2 confirmed cases in Britain. I read there is a vaccine as well which is being worked on but it will be 6 months before it is commercially available.
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-28-2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Sensationalism, eh?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                                When I said "this strain is rejecting vaccine's" I wasn't referring to anything in the link, I just read elsewhere on the internet that this "Swine Flu" is resisting vaccine's, that's all.

If, by any chance, your having trouble taking my "fakepost" seriously in regard's to the Government, they've used method's to mass-murder in order to prevent overpopulation for year's. Open your eye's, Corrin.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X