Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Queensday* in the Netherlands turned into a drama

Queensday in the Netherlands ends up in drama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should have been a day of celebrating did end up in drama today. A car drove with high speed towards the bus where the queen and family were in. He didn't hit the bus but crashed against what they call the needle. Latest news is that 4 people died and 5 people are still very badly wounded. The guy who did this wanted to hit the bus from the royals.
    Last edited by cerberes; 04-30-2009, 02:32 PM.

when i click on the links it says page not found at the top, i cant read the words on there anyways

Comment

Just checked and i don't know why they don't work anymore.

That one should work

Comment

God saved the queen.
        sigpic

Comment

Ughh. I saw some pictures the other day of a little girl being hit. Has there been any word on her condition? I can't seem to find anything mentioning her case at all

Comment

In this case that's likely a good thing. If a child was killed in such a high profile incident it would be all over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Ughh. I saw some pictures the other day of a little girl being hit. Has there been any word on her condition? I can't seem to find anything mentioning her case at all
              There are still people with bad injuries in the hospital but so far none of the children died (3 were hit) So far 7 people are dead and the one who did it is 1 of them. We don't hear very much either because they are still investigating the case.

@ Aris 13.....you should consider a carreer as stand up comedian. Work harder though cause you couldn't make me laugh

Comment

Working...
              X