• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIsk2...layer_embedded

I want some Jax stax of rax of ribs.

MORTAL KOMBAT THE RESTAURANT!
    I want my Shao Kahn Collectable Queso Bowl...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-c4U6XRtvc - Cooking With Scorpion.

Comment

• ...What... XD

Comment

• For some reason I found this really amusing don't know the context but it's still pretty funny:
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• Silly Yuffie. Thats not how you steal Materia.....

Comment

• I dunno if I had some that would work on me, although the threat of doing that would have been sufficient . . .
              sigpic

Comment

• well since the guy is tied up, you'd think she wouldn't need to kick him to get the materia.

Comment

• Here's a few more that might raise a chuckle at least:

Last one is just Wall-e except it's a modded Gamecube old I know but still funny.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well I'd lol if this was on the Sistine Chapel.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Give it time Enrico the geeks are taking over . . .

Anyway one of my all time favourite comedians Tim Vine:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

Russell Howard:

YouTube video:

Frankie Boyle (Very Edgy):

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

General Mock the Week:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:
                      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-04-2010, 03:58 AM. Reason: messed up a link
                      sigpic

Comment

• This post is basically about funny TV ads. The first one I'm sure fellow British members will remember very well:

The most legend gorilla in the world, playing to Phil Colins

And the second one is more recent. Saw it on TV and started laughing at just how bloody random it is.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hah! That Cow one was brilliant, I remember the gorilla one and that damn one with the kids moving their eyebrows to the beat my friend thought they really did it but it's gotta be CG right?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Post a joke!

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother."
                            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• My friend didn't get that joke at all

"So he wanted his wife to see the elevator, that's not funny"

Funnier than the joke really cause I had to spell it out for him . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

• Why is an Amish boy and his father visiting the mall? They don't use technology and shit unless theres farm equipment inside the mall.

Comment

Working...
                                X