Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Haha not bad emma but Guardians can wipe them out easy. Thus they cannot attack aerial assaults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightning View Post
      Haha not bad emma but Guardians can wipe them out easy. Thus they cannot attack aerial assaults.
      Against that many?! XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Against that many?! XD
        xD lol

I haven't played the game in a long time but I recall siege tank can't attack aerial units either tank mode or siege mode.

Comment

• No, they'd spend five minutes getting blown up.

Comment

• Probably the best 'Auto-Tune the News' ever:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZf...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

• I literally just watched that before coming here! Their videos are always amazingly awesome.

Comment

• I go to another forum site and there is a thread about sex and I stumbled across a few posts that made me laugh but these 2 were my favorite posts so I took a screen cap and I figured I'd post them here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

God dammit ETS I love you.

Comment

• I do not know if someone already posted it(Too lazy to read whole thread), but This is an episode from Saturday night live, I think it is the first episode of Debbie Downer with Lindsay Lohan
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Some funny shit some user posted on the Ask Capcom forum. And one of the reasons Sven or Seth barely ever reply to any questions anymore:

Capcom, we have had enough with you guys screwing things up with the Resident Evil franchise seriously..

And we have had enough of you guys making Resident Evil games on the handheld systems, when the real gen are the PS3 and 360 not the Iphone, DS and the crappy as PSP.....

over thousand maybe hundreds of thousands of fans want the Resident Evil franchise to make a return

Now we better and I mean better see the following RE titles make a return or else im switching to EA's Dead Space and that's one fan you lost there, you may say ohh one person is choosing EA over Capcom now, you may think that but remember this, you may loose one fan but trust me you'll lose more if you continue to disappoint us.

And seriously megaman, seriously?? who want's to see a new megaman game....

We want; Resident Evil 2 HD remake, Resident Evil 3 HD remake, Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD, Resident Evil 4.

You guys are the king of survival-horror games, don't let EA take that away from you please.
                    And ppl wonder why Capcom ignores such topics.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 on 16 bit? LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Eva Mendes Sex Tape

YouTube video:

SOURCE: eva-mendes-sex-tape
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'd like to use her product on her.

mmmmmmm....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            Resident Evil 5 on 16 bit? LOL.

That looks like a mobile phone game id play

Comment

• LOL:
                              Click to RT! http://bit.ly/RTLoftDivingBEHIND THE SCENES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAKDhjhl4YI---We ran out of eggs, so I had to go get some more. Shot...

Click to RT! http://bit.ly/RTLightWarEnough with the rainbows and flowers - it's time for guns and missles! This is the true power of light painting: every w...

edit:
                              I lost a bet to Brandon, which means I was forced to watch him play through the newest entry in the worst game series of all time. The time lapse shows you h...

Dunno if anyone else mentioned this guy before but all of his videos are proving to be 5 star for me . . .

POST 400! WOO!
                              Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-11-2010, 02:25 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• What Happens When The Scout Is On Fire?

What Happens When The Scout Is On Fire?

The conversation at the end of the clip is hilarious. I just hope you guys have heard of Team Fortress 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X