No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm reading through the EU PlayStation blog as I often do, checking on the latest store update and what should I see?

Dear god. I cannot escape this man's complaining, hahahahaha.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• He's got a point though. I call bullshit on essentially charging twice as much for a digitial version of a game because we happen to be in the UK too. I mean, I guess games companies might have to fork over additional taxes here, but still...twice as much?

Comment

• Ever wondered what the Illusive Man does in his free time? He calls the Butterball hotline, of course.Material used from 'The West Wing' and from the 'Mass E...
        See you in hell.

Comment

• It's hilarious when Disney princesses get all ghetto

We're d000m3d!!!
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Real Life Mario Kart (New)

This is the latest video from prankster Rémi Gaillard recreating the Mario Kart game. Where once again a renegade Mario takes to the road.

YouTube video:
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING A NEWSPOST FROM 2003. You need to update your bookmark to cad-comic.com. You are using an outdated bookmark that is routing you here based on our new website post system. I’ve been getting quite a few emails about this. On Friday I will be making a newspost about it, and will […]

I don't understand this but it has RE in it.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I like CAD. Yes, I know, much mockery due to actual serious storyline, etc. I still find it amusing enough to read.

Comment

• Same here, I've read the comic since 2003. I don't understand today's strip though. I'm only happy that it mentions characters from RE, which doesn't happen often.
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Captain America was assainated by a gunman on the steps of court when he was being taken in for charges during the Superhero Civil War (Cap was on the side that said 'no' to being registered). So it was a joke at that paticular death. Of course, as with all Marvel Heroes, He Got Better. I believe he's currently retired as Captain America and is in charge of SHIELD or somesuch right now. Captain America is one of my least favorite heroes, so I tend not to follow what he's doing too closely.

Comment

• Aha, that explains it, thanks. That's CAD's humor right there.
                        Last edited by Trent; 02-16-2011, 02:15 PM.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING A NEWSPOST FROM 2003. You need to update your bookmark to cad-comic.com. You are using an outdated bookmark that is routing you here based on our new website post system. I’ve been getting quite a few emails about this. On Friday I will be making a newspost about it, and will […]
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Comment

• ^I saw that on Neogaf, funny stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

• D.C. Douglas is so awesome
                                Meet the Wesker Voice Actor: FaceBook • http://www.facebook.com/mrdcdouglasDownload FREE Wesker VM Greetings: http://www.DCDouglas.com/news/albert-wesker-voc...
                                Last edited by Joey3264; 02-18-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X