Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu Suzuki reveals ending to Shenmue saga

At long last, Yu Suzuki reveals how the legendarily unfinished Shenmue saga was supposed to end. Is this the ending you expected?Narrated by Yu SuzukiStarrin...
    sigpic

Comment

• Dubstep. Get the quotes on a shirt @ http://charliesheen.viralprints.com Dubstep remix of Charlie Sheens interview about his coke and hooker parties. Video b...

Dubstep + Charlie Sheen = Gold!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88

Dubstep + Charlie Sheen = Gold!
        As someone said on YouTube; that's how Charlie experienced the interview. Hahaha.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread . . .
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• HA! Thanks for that! I would SO play the fuck out of that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              In part I blame the interviewer, for asking him a question on a subject he couldn't possibly understand.

He's far too young to have a mature and rational opinion on abortion.
              Yep.

That kid is still underage. He has yet to formulate his own opinions all by himself.

Right now, he prob has a lot of suits yelling at his ear telling him to cater to the all-too conservative soccer moms and their obsessive daughters. Thus why he says what he says.
              Last edited by Pikminister; 03-10-2011, 06:43 PM.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Freedom of Information.

Comment

• CNN reviews the 3DS:

The actual graphics are pretty good, a lot better than the [?] dated stuff you saw on previous Nintendo game devices. Definitely not Playstation 3 quality, for instance, but they've definitely reached a point where even hardcore gamers... like me, for instance, who grew up on Halo, won't mind playing around with this thing.

As for the 3D effect, "It's great when it works, but for some people there will definitely be a threshold. Like when I cranked it up to maximum and played for twenty minutes, I walked away cross-eyed, with a minor headache."

It also relies on “cartridges”, the likes of which haven’t been seen “since the last Gameboy pretty much. Small developers (read App devs) will have a hard time working with that.

It also features a stylus. Something we haven't seen since the early 2000's”
                  You have to see the video: Nintendo 3DS: No match for iPhone

And according to a user from Destructoid this is how it went down at CNN:

"JOHNSON!"

"Yes mr boss sir?"

"Theres a new Atari gadget thing coming out this weekend that everyone else is talking about except us, WHY are we not talking about it???"

"Well... we are back on Charlie Sheen Watch alert, now that Japan flowed under our deadline of being covered for the minimum 3 days according to policy."

"Right, Stay on that. Who knows what he will do next, This is what MATTERS to the people! That's what keeps you getting paid, and thats what keeps our sponsors paying US."

"Right, sir."

"So anyway, we gotta do a quick side story about this gizmo to seem "Hip" and "Rad" to the younger crowd. Kids still say "Rad" right?"

"I don't have kids sir"

"Get some or you're fired."

"Yes sir."

"I don't want to spend any budget on this, just grab someone from the office. one of the new interns should be able to talk about it for a minute or two. Give him some bullshit about it being his big break and tell him to get something together."

"O.K. But which intern sir?"

"What??? How should I KNOW?? I don't get paid to make decisions! I get paid to make it look like I do! Just ask anyone.... YOU THERE!"

"....Uh, is something wrong sir?"

"You look new. are you an intern?"

"Yes I just started today."

"Do you play Nintendo xbox's or whatever"

"Actually its Microso-"

"DO YOU?"

"Yes I do sir!"

"Good, whats your qualifications on the subject?"

"I practically lived on Halo in college sir"

"Halo... Johnson is that a popular thing?"

"My nephew used to constantly yell racial epitaphs and question peoples sexuality while playing it I believe"

"Good enough, You're hired. You start in 20 minutes. As in you are live in 20 minutes. Here's the atari 3D edition or whatever. get going"

"Uh..... but I"

"You want to make it in this business??? Stop THINKING. You don't get paid to THINK. You get paid to tell OTHER people in this Country what to think. Now get going!"

"Yes sir!"

"Crisis averted. Johnson, Hookers and blow?"

"Hookers and blow sir!"

and that's how CNN saved the day.
                  Last edited by Pikminister; 03-26-2011, 09:36 AM.
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comedy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz_l4kzdF8

Comment

• http://theoatmeal.com/comics/kitty_pet I love this site. This particular comic is my favorite though.

Comment

• Regarding the 3DS...

Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone's posted this, but it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxleH...layer_embedded

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                            I don't know if anyone's posted this, but it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxleH...layer_embedded
                            LMAO I love how he made it all sad. Oh and also if you stare at him for long enough with the black background it looks like he's just a floating head singing.

Comment

• Seems like this thread has taken a humoristic path, bring your popcorn:

Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I quite liked when we were discussing penis sizes. Let's ignore the argument and go back to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X