No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That amount of money doesn't even exist!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• HA! Thats a good one Nemesis.

Comment

• John upon hearing that they're going to make a RoboCop reboot:

Last edited by Canas Renvall; 08-02-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• oh god... I cant stop laughing at this
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWg7...UhLThA&index=2

Comment

• Because I've been bored on he internet...you people really should know better than to let that happen.

Comment

• Today, the Heavy sings to the Motherland.MP3 Download Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?sb7h9jbbm937idyTeam Fortress 2 is owned by Valve.This is the hat the Hea...
                See you in hell.

Comment

• This had me giggling madly, Phoenix Wright and Metalocalypse make a good combonation. xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJv9mP4oFGc

Comment

• 46 year old man tracks down and throttles schoolboy, 13, in revenge attack for 'killing' him on Call Of Duty

SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

WOW.

The teenager's mother, 33, said: 'It’s pathetic that a grown man would attack a defenceless child like this.
                    More pathetic is that that mindless cow allows her innocent "child" to play violent M rated games.

With more clueless parents like that making headlines, its why we have to deal with politicians trying to sell the idea that videogames are dangerous and turning kids into killers.

Sheesh.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• That's not proof like I said you think everything but you actually don't, That website wasn't made from no it was made from us the Resident Evil universe in other words fans they are just speculating what they think what they saw and here's another thing Las Plagas doesn't grant you super human powers only a virus like Wesker can grant you those powers like Wesker he has the power of super Jumps, Agility and super speed and power of regeneartion that explains how he survived the fight with Leon and escaping the explosion and another thing Ada Wong may of defeated him but only the las Plagas inside of him but how do you know that was the only thing injected into him you never know until capcom confirms it. After the south American incident from 2002 to 2004 anything could of happened he could of been healed by a similar virus strain Wesker used to fake his death and give him super human powers that explains Krauser's super speed, Super Jumps , Agility and Regeneration because a las plagas can't give you those the las plagas parasite makes you puppet to the masters will not super speed and that. So Las Plagas is destroyed doesn't mean Krauser is dead because he could of had another virus similar to wesker injected into him for experimentation and becoming immortal like Wesker so don't go shooting your mouth off like you know everything I'll tell you from the last time his Status is unknown so say what you like you can say he's dead but infact you don't know because you only listen to fans think they know his fate but they are wrong his real status is unknown since Jack Krauser isn't confirmed to be dead or Alive so stop making assumptions until you know for sure and another thing if you like it or not we have to wait for Capcoms confirmation to announce that he's dead until then his status is unknown end of story.
                      You really are an idiot aren't you Krauser's death hasn't been confirmed get over it you whiny little bitch because anyone could of put that up or could of even easily edited that saying publisher is from Capcom fact is a fan did it not capcom you moron hell I've even been pranked by a phony guy who seemed the real deal but eneded who said he worked for Capcom when he actually didn't so that link of yours don't prove anything so go back do your stuff and find some real proof and then come back to me and don't even reply to this until you find some real proof you idiot and by the way the link you showed me I could of easily edited that easily and said published from Capcom because I know about Computers and I know how they work because I'm an expert at it and studying aswel so go back and don't reply until you find some real proof moron.
                      Many chuckles were had.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 10-05-2011, 09:53 AM.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh god, my brain is full of fuck from reading it. Where's that from?

Comment

• The embarrassment known as the "Resident Evil Wikia", which is already pretty laughable by its own standards.

Comment

• It explains a lot.

Comment

• Ignoring what that guy said because he's trolling and another thing he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about as usual because this site isn't concrete i'm afraid this is made up of fans so here's another factor this not even take seriously according to Capcom-Unity because for one Steve is not dead, Jack Krauser is not dead and so many other bullshit facts too because on here because Capcom-Unity said don't trust what this sites says because they are unreliable and not a good source of Resident Evil and get this he even said this site is a joke and I agree this website is a complete joke don't know what your talking about.
                              Are you that thick because I think you are because here's a fact for you Capcom didn't confirm his death or Survial end of story so you can't go running around trolling and saying he's dead because I'm the admin and I say it doesn't matter what you say because alot of people back my theory of wanting confirmation from capcom not from a nobody like you so i'm sorry but nobody cares what you write or think because they don't listen to you they only listen to Capcom so your wasting your time confirming his death and flapping your gums because people ignore it like ignoring the fact steve is dead when he's really not and that is a fact and if you can't handle the truth then your just a sad little man with no life always on here and saying Jack is dead just because you hate him please grow the fuck up
                              He's not even talking to me at this point, lol. Poor kid.

Comment

• Someone at work just sent me this on e-mail haha.

Um, yeah. xDI've never really watched Star Trek. I made this for my brother. The clips are from a different "Kirk Encounters" vid.The Nyan Cat is adorable. x...

Comment

Working...
                                X