No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>< Somebody already posted Resident Hazard from TGWTG!!!
    "Looks like a crow made a Forest sandwich! I'll be eating this sandwich."

I was going to post that entire site as a funny. Seriously, those people are amazing.
    Also, one of the TGWTG members, Spoony, is hilarious on his own site.

Noah Antwiler, aka "Spoony" is a huge nerd with an even bigger collection of movies & videogames, and he's here to review the very worst of the bunch! He's the defender of Highlander and the destroyer of Final Fantasy. Join the Experiment!

Comment

Okay, I have to post this here cos it is too funny, I have tears at the minute from laughing so hard at this.

Alexia Ashford - [Whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.] "Veni, vidi, vici" says:
      if I didn't think tattoos were really unattractive, I'd get a umbrella logo tattooed on my ass
      both asscheeks to match
      Scott: Viking Fusion Technolgy says:
      But if gaz fucks you doggy it'll look like he'll be getting a blowjob from a weird animal with collidoscope eyes

XD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
        >< Somebody already posted Resident Hazard from TGWTG!!!
        "Looks like a crow made a Forest sandwich! I'll be eating this sandwich."

I was going to post that entire site as a funny. Seriously, those people are amazing.
        Also, one of the TGWTG members, Spoony, is hilarious on his own site.

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/
        Spoony's great. His Phantasmagoria stuff nearly had me in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          Okay, I have to post this here cos it is too funny, I have tears at the minute from laughing so hard at this.

Alexia Ashford - [Whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.] "Veni, vidi, vici" says:
          if I didn't think tattoos were really unattractive, I'd get a umbrella logo tattooed on my ass
          both asscheeks to match
          Scott: Viking Fusion Technolgy says:
          But if gaz fucks you doggy it'll look like he'll be getting a blowjob from a weird animal with collidoscope eyes

XD!!!!!!!
          Funniest ever! XD

Comment

RE5...Muppet style.
            The narrarator kinda sounds like the guy who did the intro for RE2 lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRCXHHpWpp4
            Last edited by REmaster; 08-12-2009, 08:12 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

You wouldn't steal a policeman's helmet and go to the toilet in it... would you? Subscribe to the Official The IT Crowd channel! http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBE_TheI...

We've all seen those annoying adverts in the beginning of a DVD movie.

Gotta love the IT Crowd.

Comment

This is what happens when you put someone like me on omegle....

You: I have created complete,global saturation
                Stranger: 55/m/montana/pedophile/horny
                You: i have merged Filoviridae with another virus so I have the T-virus sample... it will make your dick huge
                Stranger: you're a little too smart for omegle
                Your conversational partner has disconnected.
                Last edited by TheMedic; 08-19-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Indulge in authentic British cuisine at Fish and Chips Bangkok. Taste the best fish and chips in town, made with fresh ingredients.

This is awesome. I must visit this restaurant someday.

OH MY COD!
                    Last edited by TheMedic; 08-28-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• ^ Oh hey, there are ninjas everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8 I lol'ed so hard at this... damn, it was good.

Comment

• Look at this Eminem.......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Me: Charming, articulate and intelligent.
                            You: A good baker, likes to take care of her man with frequent care packages.

I am the only guy on craigslist who is not looking for sex or female companionship. Those I can get. There is however one thing missing in my life of late. Ever since breaking up with my long distance girlfriend, the amount of unsolicited baked goods arriving in my mailbox has dropped precipitously. Given my relative lack of baking skills and my propensity to avoid paying for food, I figured the most rational solution was to find another long distance girlfriend who enjoys surprising her man with frequent care packages (chocolate chip cookies and rice krispies treats are by far the best).

The exchange is simple. You provide regular care package service and in return I provide emotional support, validation and the occasional, "You're right! They *are* just jealous!" I'll be the boyfriend that Disney's soulless corporate machine has convinced you you want. Your parents will be happy you finally found someone, your friends and coworkers will be jealous that you have a guy who doesn't routinely try to slip it in the "oops hole," and your stalkers (should you have any) will shake their fists in impotent rage. As long as you're not hung up on tangibility, it's a relationship with everything you could want or need.

Fatties, uggos and the horribly disfigured are encouraged to apply! I don't care what you look like because I'll never see what you look like. Tell me you're the most beautiful woman in the world if it makes you feel better, just don't send pictures.

Exclusivity is not part of the deal. I intend to date other women during our association and it would be hypocritical of me to deny you the same freedom. Go out clubbing every Saturday night and sleep with a different guy each time if you like, just remember to get the cookies in the mail by 5:00 because the post office isn't open on Sundays. I have no allergies, so feel free to extend your experimentation to recipes and ingredients as well.

I live in Los Angeles but am posting this in Dallas because it's close enough to keep shipping charges down but far enough away that you'll never be tempted to track me down in real life. Also, going by the maxim "everything is bigger in Texas" I'm hoping there will be enough baked goods to share with friends.

Good luck and I hope to hear from you lovely ladies soon!

Comment

• that.is.fucking.great.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYEYbmgp0bY

Comment

Working...
                                X