• CQC FAIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manji View Post

so here are these giant enemy crab's...

Comment

• This is how you will die.
        Spoiler:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by jagger916; 09-14-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• I'm still proud of my no view/no read streak with Twilight. It's an easy thing to ignore.

Here's another Spoony video, this one about the shameless Predator rip-off starring Reb Brown, Robowar. Huge fucking laughs.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                I'm still proud of my no view/no read streak with Twilight. It's an easy thing to ignore.

Here's another Spoony video, this one about the shameless Predator rip-off starring Reb Brown, Robowar. Huge fucking laughs.
                YES. I love when he's talking then trails off into girlish giggles at Reb's blue outfit. XD He did the same thing when he saw Ultimecia in his FFVIII review, it was awesome. xD

Speaking of Spoony:

The ONLY Official Youtube channel for the Nostalgia Critic and Channel Awesome. New Nostalgia Critic episodes every Wednesday at 5PM CST. New Top 5 Best/Worst episodes every Tuesday at 5PM CST. New 1st Viewings or Real Thoughts episodes every Thursday at 5PM CST. New Tamara's Never Seen episodes every Friday at 5PM CST. New Tamara Just Saw episodes every Saturday at 5PM CST. Classic Nostalgia Critic episodes are uploaded after they are cleared. TV Show Vlogs are uploaded on an inconsistent schedule, so check the playlists. Same with Doug Reviews, Sibling Rivalry, and Bum Reviews. Thanks for watching!

Uwe Boll you fucking deserved this. Nostalgia Critic, Spoony, AND Linkara? Win.
                Last edited by Inferno04; 09-14-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah I saw that one. (to the tune of Star Wars) "BoooRING! This is real BOring! This is real BOring! This is real BORING!" or something. The Three Stooges parody at the end was excellent.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh come on! ahaha Science and Technology. Even Taylor Swift herself doesn't seem to care. Get over it, America!

Comment

• The Internet actually won this time!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Resident Hazard 2.

This one definitely isn't as funny as the first, but there are some lol moments.

Comment

• Wesker: Enrico! your still alive
                            Enrico: yeah....

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X