Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
    Everyone who watched SNL saturday night has probably already seen this, but oh well lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqZsm...eature=popular < Happy birthday to the GROUND!!!
    Hahaha, that was awesome. It was no Dick in a Box, I'm On A Boat, Jizz in My Pants, Lazy Sunday, Motherlover or even Like A Boss, but that was pretty damn funny. With the first part, I was like, uhhh...but then it got really fuckin' funny. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Vector; 10-06-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Yeah definitely not as funny as his other stuff, but still worth a share XD. Andy Samburg is what's keeping SNL together now. Sucks they're not as funny now that Amy Poehler and Tina Feye left. Meh, I guess SNL has had its ups and downs ever since it started lol

Comment

• Inspired by Transformers, this short Visual Effects piece shows us what really goes on inside our home computers ... that's right, they're robots, and they w...

Mac vs PC!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
            I couldn't stop laughing. SHINING KING FTW.

Comment

• Something that I told gradon >_>

Comment

• Jizz In My Pants ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Manji View Post

sorry Manji,it had to be done. Your a little late to the party

Comment

• Eh ?
                    Last edited by Manji; 10-12-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• what I ment was that I think everyones seen the Jizz in my pants music video.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        what I ment was that I think everyones seen the Jizz in my pants music video.
                        I know, however I was reading through the posts on this last page and got reminded about the video, and I thought it deserved a repost. Huzzah !

Comment

• Originally posted by Manji View Post
                          I know, however I was reading through the posts on this last page and got reminded about the video, and I thought it deserved a repost. Huzzah !

well to be honest I did watch it again lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            well to be honest I did watch it again lol.

Water colours ?

Comment

• stalker kitty wants Manji

2008年、モアレさんが1歳の頃の映像です。2021年現在、まだまだ元気です! 他の動画も是非どうぞ!だるまさんが転んにゃ2 - Stalking Cat 2 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmEN8PFsgIニャルガクルガ - Nyargacuga -https://www...

Comment

• PREDATOR (oldie, but goodie).

Comment

Working...
                                X