Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how they keep killing Wesley..

Comment

• That is until Picard discovers that Wesley has a twin brother, much to his chagrin. There was also the subplot involving a secret cloning facility that was creating clones of Wesley, but I think Riker vapourised most if not all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klPv...eature=related - Picard will avoid the onset of age at any cost, to the Briar Patch!
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-25-2011, 10:29 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Lol I like this edit of careless Picard by Gazorra (seems to be a slightly higher quality than the recuts). Playing his flute as the warp core is breached and borg are everywhere..

Comment

• Gazorra's pretty good at portraying the "Recut Picard" and his madness. I like the fact that Starfleet have no idea that Picard has taken the Enterprise and gone rogue, I assume that at some point they'll try and take him down like the mad dog he is.

Speaking of the Borg, there's one edit I saw where Picard goes into his ready room and hides under his desk when the Borg beam onto the bridge.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Sorry Spencer, I had to. (To explain, the villain in two episodes of MLP is basically just Q as a mish mash of animals. They even got John de Lancie to voice him. xD)

Comment

• ROFL @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzD96MsrdUE

The way Picard keeps appearing on the holodeck is hilarious.

Comment

• Reminds of "Strategem", where Picard fools Geordi into thinking he's planning some coup against Picard. They knew what Picard would do, but what they didn't know was that he knew that they knew.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't know why this amuses me so greatly at night, must be tried loopiness.

"FROSTIIIIING!!!!"

Comment

• For some reason this really makes me LOL.. Hmphh, whom, whoo hah!

Seriously contemplating doing a short recut series of my own.. ooh the possibilities..

Comment

• Embedding disabled on this, but do yourselves a favor and watch.

"Report back to me when... I dunno. When it makes sense."
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        For some reason this really makes me LOL.. Hmphh, whom, whoo hah!

Seriously contemplating doing a short recut series of my own.. ooh the possibilities..
                        You should watch the one where he tries to hide in a wardrobe, only to give away his location by his constant noises.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Yup I saw that - in fact I wouldn't find edit 25 funny if I didn't see that one first Kinda of a cumulative thing

Lol I just made my girlfriend watch that edit 25 and see what she thought - her words were "I don't know" lol

Lol 2: She just asked me for a beer - I said if she gave me a more detailed analysis of that video I would give one.. she said something "uhh, i dunno, those headbands they think are so cool" - uhh what Seems she failed to notice mr clements.. tsk.
                          Last edited by Scream; 12-02-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• just too awesome, i love deviant art <3 (sorry if the image is too big..)
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	chris_redfield_facebook_by_redfield37-d4b3hfw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	400737

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                              Yup I saw that - in fact I wouldn't find edit 25 funny if I didn't see that one first Kinda of a cumulative thing

Lol I just made my girlfriend watch that edit 25 and see what she thought - her words were "I don't know" lol

Lol 2: She just asked me for a beer - I said if she gave me a more detailed analysis of that video I would give one.. she said something "uhh, i dunno, those headbands they think are so cool" - uhh what Seems she failed to notice mr clements.. tsk.
                              You should have replied in the style of Mr. Clemens. Just making noises and then walking off.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Apparently someone found this while at their local Tesco.

Comment

Working...
                                X