No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by News Bot; 12-11-2011, 09:20 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Paul Merton is the unfunniest cunt in British comedy.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Paul Merton is the unfunniest cunt in British comedy.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	russell-brand-413x413.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	400756

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Paul Merton is the unfunniest cunt in British comedy.
          I like him.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I know that these are going to offend someone, but these are all bits of political satire tied to the Doug Anthony All Stars/D.A.A.S. and one of it's members - Paul McDermott (the guy with the rat tail fringe, the short one).

They're old, but I still find them funny.

I was at the recordings for the two following ones.

Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-13-2011, 06:01 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• sxephil! He is my favorite Youtuber/vlogger! He always makes me laugh while being informative xD
              I've been watching him for over two years and he never disappoints!
              New Episodes every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday! Let's talk news and pop culture that matters to me and should matter to you, too!

I'm sorry if someone has posted his channel or videos before but he makes for a good laugh ;D

Comment

• caution.. the following video contains explicit amounts of epic randomness

Comment

• Dr.Tran isnt funny. Sorry to disagree with ya but they've done the same jokes too many times with this character and its gotten older than Michelle Bachmans attempt at running the Loony bin we call the USA.

Comment

• i guess my sense of humor is occasionally immature
                    (for some reason the word tits makes me giggle like an idiot)

Comment

• This is so stupid but it cracks me up everytime. It's a boy having to give a book report on To Kill a Mockingbird. He reads the first chapter...and makes up the story from there. It's a 15 minute flash video that's filled with ninjas, pirates, presidents, dinosaurs, time travel, space, and things on fire. It must be seen to be believed.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone else will find this as funny as I did or even at all but my future sister-in-law is all enraged cause her daughter has been smoking (cigarettes, yeah?) and she's only 13 but she (the mother) started and has smoked from that age too! But my girl and the rest of her family are all acting shocked and expecting me to be too. I dunno maybe you had to be there . . .
                        sigpic

Comment

• i definitely have fire emblem fever right now heres a funny hack

Comment

• makes ya wonder just what goes on inside a kittens mind

Comment

• Found this quite amusing,Spoiler:

Comment

• Oh man, someone certainly hates Joker in this. But Garrus & Legion distracting the monster... XD
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X