• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *dies laughing*

Comment

• Cat does sign language for treats .

Comment

• What you're about to read comes from a famous gaming crystal ball gazer:

“I think Nintendo is in disarray. I think they’ve completely blown the Wii U by not telling people what the price is going to be. It’s going to launch at $249 because it has to. I think they’re dead anyway because Xbox with Kinect will be priced below that by the time they launch. Wii was a bubble and that the Wii bubble has burst.” - Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter

I think Nintendo is in disarray
        ^^^ Coming from Pachter, what else is new? He's been saying Nintendo is D00m3d since forever. People quote him saying that on forums all the time. The whole thing is a joke now.

I think they’ve completely blown the Wii U by not telling people what the price is going to be
        Yes, before the system gets finalized and it's final form gets the spotlight at E3... Heh! heh!... Pachter actually wants Ninty to dish out a price for the console. Before they decide if it will come with one or two tablet-controllers. Before they figure out if it will be bundled with a game like Wii Sports 2 or Mario. Yeah, reveal to us the price NAO Nintendo... LOL man, this guy is such a troll.

I think they’re dead anyway because Xbox with Kinect will be priced below that by the time they launch.
        ^^^ I'm pretty sure that means shit to those that want to play Nintendo franchises or exclusives.

Wii was a bubble and that the Wii bubble has burst
        ^^^ Sherlock Holmes material right there. Guy gets paid for sayin' all that shit. Lucky guy.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• "Nintendo will fail...eventually. "
          I can do it too, how much this asshole get paid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
            *dies laughing*
            This made me laugh a lot!
            That is so Money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              "Nintendo will fail...eventually. "
              I can do it too, how much this asshole get paid?
              If he gets paid 1 dollar it would be way too much.

Anyway, I missed the whole quote he made about the Wii "bubble"... it's quite a gem:

"Nintendo Wii fans are now playing Farmville. The Wii was a bubble. The Wii bubble has burst. As for the social bubble, I don't think it's a bubble. I play Facebook games with my mother. This is not a bubble."
              LOL Oh man.... I guess more Wii owners should've played Wii games with their mothers. Gahahaha! Now they have no choice but to play Farmville! Jesus... is this April 1st? What the hell pACHTER?! LOL Don't you care about your reputation as a pro? Such inane comments you're making!

Phew... BTW, social games started out in 2008-2009. Let's see if they last longer than Wii's 6 year old bubble.
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• his life is complete
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	YOU_GOT_A_STAR_by_BrokenTeapot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	400923

Comment

• This happened to me a few nights ago now, posted it on Facebook but seems like a good idea to post it here for those mutants I don't want on my friends list. Went out for a pizza at about quarter past ten, as I was waiting a couple of young girls came up asking if Asda was still open as they needed to buy cigarettes. I told them it closed at eleven, unaware that they stopped selling cigarettes after 10pm. Was leaving with my pizza when I saw the same two girls having a huge argument in the street with the police in attendance. I quietly walked away. The truth is, I KNEW full well that they stopped selling cigarettes after 10pm but neglected to tell the girls that.

RENEGADE +15

See you in hell.

Comment

• That picture is perfect. xD You are a sadistic man, John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
                        his life is complete
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6116[/ATTACH]
                        That's a good one. But what's the deal with Mario's teeth?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Thought the light saber fight at the end of 'The Phantom Menace' was its only redeeming value? I beg to differ, this dude gets all kinds of credit.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3301436_460s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	400948
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post

Thought the light saber fight at the end of 'The Phantom Menace' was its only redeeming value? I beg to differ, this dude gets all kinds of credit.
                              That dude looks computer generated... but anyway... there are behind the scenes videos on Youtube. It was mostly Ewan.
                              sigpic

Comment

• the focus was more on how badly fight the fight really was Pik

Comment

Working...
                                X