No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently this hits theaters september 9th.
    i want to see this so bad, i like an occasional dark comedy (and it reminds me of kickass)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      Some Mass Effect ones, specifically Legion and Friends and related stuff. Damn Mordin and Garrus ones are stuck in my head.

MORDIN ON FUCKING LOOP.

Oh. And sit through the Garrus one with the music. End part is great.

Spoiler:

And as I notice, I accidentally linked the Mordin one twice. To quite Miranda - "Well. THAT DIDN'T WORK."... And with that, I'm fucking tired and am going to try and get some sleep now.
      I had to...I couldn't stop laughing at that 'one' random scene.... xD
      Last edited by Kaneco; 05-19-2012, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• I'd make a joke about internet dating, but it all depends on the people.

Comment

• Pretty hilarious...If you've played Skyward sword you'll understand, otherwise it's still pretty funny.

Warning: It contains some spoiler in the most subtle/harmless of ways...it depends on how well you interpret it.

Comment

• That was a good one.

Meanwhile, at the library...
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Intense game of Pong there.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	m45ua.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	401219
                en diz vanche.. de miz trech'e de vou..

Comment

• ...I don't get it?

Comment

• well it appears to be an image of the sun, eclipsing the lunar moon of earth.. a somewhat baffelling concept.. but this provokes of the response of the simpleton.. "huh?", he inquires? he's also in the nude.. a man in primal form.. this also reflects how the man, in terms of his perception, has so quickly become naked in the light of this event.. what he knows is gone, & he is draped in something else..

the comment seems to refer to the woman, who would be in some sense, out there, waiting, or even searching for this man who had been humbled by the reality which has the power to crush his dreams.. she wants a naked man.. with a fat clock..
                    Last edited by aLa'BaMoRt; 05-21-2012, 04:59 AM.
                    en diz vanche.. de miz trech'e de vou..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	head09.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	401236

Comment

• Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Return of Umbrella...

Comment

• YouTube video:

Comment

• God I hate Nathan Barrett....Hes so unappealing and unfunny it makes me scream :/.

Sorry Guardhouse, but I must SNEER at your vid.

Comment

• Apparently, Justin Bieber assaulted a paparazzi.

The funny thing about this, is that the a-hole paparazzi (sorry got no sympathy for them) is now crying about being beaten up by JUSTIN BIEBER. And wants to press charges on the lil' guy.

If that paparazzo had a man card, it should be taken away for life.

He should join a football club...

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Was that a shot at as Europeans who enjoy football?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X