No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I miss this show, wonderful memories.

Comment

• well i think your full of shit why have you even got involved if it has nothing to do with you and you seem awfully defensive about it i think your just trying to make people believe your newsbot but your actually just a blagger like the dude the other week or and you say you are still in contact with him well why is his ONLY tweet about the interview you had highly unlikely for someone like him who has bigger fish to fry then you fake i guessing also that the tweet was a month after the interview took place how can that be when you publicly interviewed him on twitter LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
      I... I just don't know anymore.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        well i think your full of shit why have you even got involved if it has nothing to do with you and you seem awfully defensive about it i think your just trying to make people believe your newsbot but your actually just a blagger like the dude the other week or and you say you are still in contact with him well why is his ONLY tweet about the interview you had highly unlikely for someone like him who has bigger fish to fry then you fake i guessing also that the tweet was a month after the interview took place how can that be when you publicly interviewed him on twitter LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
        I... I just don't know anymore.
        I don't know what that was, where that came from or what it was about... but all I can say about that babble you quoted is this.

Just on the grounds of the following;
        ~Lack of grammar
        ~Lack of punctuation
        ~Abundance of ass-hatery
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-20-2012, 11:25 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• This bundle of joy! I've also been up for two days and have a chip on my shoulder so that may add to the funny or sad aspects.

Keep your eye on that "Team Tianix" fellow, he is quite a wordsmith.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• This explains the strange message on Kenneth's Film file earlier today. xD

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	KSTwk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	401531

Comment

• http://todayentertainment.today.com/...d-artwork?lite

http://todayentertainment.today.com/...ng-on-it?lite/

So this woman ruined a religious painting by painting over it in an effort to "restore" it. When I saw the end result, I burst into tears from laughing so hard. Basically, the result looks like a monkey wearing a maroon puffy shirt and a fur headwarmer that's strapped under its chin. This is gold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tdy-120822-restoration-combo-01.photoblog500.jpg
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	401532

Edit: "Fresco-Defacing Octogenarian Is Officially an Internet Hero"
                http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...et-hero/56169/

Click image for larger version

Name:	A0_6TbUCEAEaN0z.jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	401533
                Last edited by Deus Flux; 08-24-2012, 04:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• ...as a trained conservationist? I am nearly in tears to see that. Mother fucker!

Comment

• Yeh it is rather unfortunate. I don't know what article it was, but now the church is wanting to bring professionals in, after asking the woman what paints she used etc. so they can try to remove her paint and start over from there. But now there's an online petition in protest to save her 'monkey' painting from being erased or scraped away -- if you can believe that, and it's gotten 19,081 signatures at the time of this post!

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...-homo-de-borja
                    Last edited by Deus Flux; 08-26-2012, 11:21 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hahaha! I can't stop laughing at the Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive debacle...some shortsighted people's reactions are outrageous.

Here's a sample video by Maximilian/Miles923

I recommend watching the follow-up video, it's highly educational for fanboys/selfish, shortsighted folks & Wii U naysayers.

Comment

• i will never understand why anti-nintendo people act so Goddamn immature

and then have the nerve to call us childish.. i mean come on people, REALLY NOW?
                        Last edited by Joey3264; 09-15-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
                          i will never understand why anti-nintendo people act so Goddamn immature
                          Better watch out we got quite a few of them here and they likes a good Nintendo bashing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            Better watch out we got quite a few of them here and they likes a good Nintendo bashing.
                            yeah, i kind of noticed
                            but i was actually referring to those that get REALLY vulgar with it like in that video. its down now but did you see it? those people were just... akk
                            just so rude and seriously need to chill out.
                            and don't worry i can handle a bit of criticism

Comment

• Yeah, I didnt watch the vid. I figured it was going to be awful.

Comment

• It's just funny that the game was CANCELED BY SEGA, like in DEAD, NOT-GUNNA-HAPPEN. . .and Nintendo is nice enough to revive it, and all of a sudden Platinum Games is the anti-christ. I, for one, certainly haven't had much positive feelings or comments for Nintendo in years. . .but props to them for saving the game. The people pissed off just need to grow the fuck up. Games going exclusive are nothing new. If you want the game so bad, buy the system. As simple and easy as that I bought my PS3 solely for MGS4(and ironically, the PS3 is my main system now, while my 360 is the unused-paperweight to support my laptop. Funny how things turn out).

EDIT***Actually, Miles reuploaded it. For whatever reason, he had to blur out the pics too(Even if some of the pics weren't even real people.)

Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-16-2012, 03:24 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X