No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not meaning to double post, but I just HAVE to share this. I haven't laughed so hard in literal ages. Me and Jill's Boob shed manly tears of pure joy over this on Skype.

Leon was the best and he is sexy as ****** in this movie!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to see a few clips and he LOOKS amazing, and he realy did some god damage to others, something that Chris couldn't even handle like Leon does ^-^ handsome guys are better at fighting than steroid bulky ugly guys anyway and Degeneration was also AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Leon was also sexy as well and could melt any girls heart and take away their innocence with his beautiful death charm <3 same way how when guys see a hot chick they think she is to absorbing and wil own them like a sexy shark! Same with Leon, girls get absorbed and drop their mouths when he walks by shaking that sexy ***, the way he walks, the way he talks, :-)

I can go on, his smile, his skin tone, beautiful eyes, tall thin, shape, nice blondish light, soft hair, I can't imagine what girl wouldn't want their virginity stolen by him, he's too damn attractive to not and he has the perfect body. Even if it would hurt with him on top. Theres a good reason why it would..because I'm sure he has a ....lol sorrry I don't wanna say it
    sigpic

Comment

• EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!!
      sigpic

Comment

• wow this is hilarious

Comment

• Just gonna leave this here and walk away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            http://gawker.com/5945947/what-was-a...land-mans-butt

Just gonna leave this here and walk away.

woah...

Comment

• He was 'eeling frisky??

/pun
              sigpic

Comment

• Chris and Piers doing some extreme recon! (cant stop laughing this is way more epic than the chair easter egg from RE4/5)

Comment

• Chris is straddling that Panda like its Jill...Oh wait, they're Poker buddies for life. Never mind.

Comment

• yeah.. that panda's position does look obscene

Comment

• Seriously, the position its in is just wrong.

Comment

• SO, apaprently in 2008 4-chan managed to troll Oprah Winfrey on her show and...well, 4-Chan wins.
                        Last edited by Wrathborne; 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• sometimes cracked does make me laugh

Comment

• This is a cute sketch and I gotta say, even though Michal J Fox doesnt act as much due to his struggle with Parkinsons disease, he still has it as an actor and his timing is still perfect.

Comment

• This one always cracks me up.. I can just imagine it in the courtroom

Comment

• He hasn't got the legs for Gangnam style. No one but Psy does.

Comment

Working...
                                X