Hate/Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ What's Lucozade?

I hate when Soft drinks become quickly watered down and sweat all over your desk.

I love loaded baked potatoes.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      ^ What's Lucozade?

I hate when Soft drinks become quickly watered down and sweat all over your desk.

I love loaded baked potatoes.
      A kind of high glucose energy drink. They used Lara Croft in an ad for it once.

I hate how I can't find any of the things I want in this country.

I love our nuclear free policy.

Comment

• I love Blade Runner, Star Trek and Doctor Who. I'm a huge sci-fi geek.

I hate the Wii.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I love the feeling you get when you finish working out at the gym.

I hate when it's cold and miserable.
          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 05-12-2009, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• I hate retarded pot heads.
            I love school/.

Comment

• i hate weed

i love monster energy

i got me a free monster today from the monster van that drove by me today i got a free one cause i wore my monster energy drink today

i hate that i didnt have my phone on me so i couldnt take a fucking pic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                For shows I can think of The Sopranos and Entourage. The fourth series of both were impressive.

HBO FTMFW.

But if you want a scary show with a good story arc, I suggest the X-Files. Also the director of Supernatural was one of the producers of the X-Files.
                Well there are some rare occurences were the 4th is good, like COD4, but still COD4 was a major departure from the rest of the series. And all 4th things are ussually very different from the previous three, mostly for the worst but sometimes there just as good, but just not very often.

I really really want to see The X-Files. but im having trouble tracking down all the DVD's box sets, and finding the spare money to buy them when i do.

Oh and i like Monster of the week episodes the best as well, they have that with Supernatural as well cause of the same director. but the 4th season is like 10 episodes in where i am and there has been no monster episodes at all, just story and it's a really bad story too which sucks.

I love Sci-Fi, Horror and Fantasy, my three favorite genres.

I hate having to use a scribe.

Comment

• i hate wapanese/weabos
                  i love being proud of who i am and my own culture that i don't have to fake it like some pathetic people attaching "chan" and "san" at the end of everyone's name

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    i hate wapanese/weabos
                    i love being proud of who i am and my own culture that i don't have to fake it like some pathetic people attaching "chan" and "san" at the end of everyone's name
                    I feel you. I took Japanese for three years because I like the language and culture. Doesn't mean I go around saying 'kawaii~' all the time like an idiot. I'm quite proud of the fact that I'm a New Zealander, and I wouldn't change that ever.

I hate wapanese/weabos especially when they can't speak or spell Japanese correctly. 'Oh sogoi des neh, so kawai!'

I love Oreos with Peanut Butter. ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                      i hate wapanese/weabos
                      I love what you just said. Thank you.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• I have to say it cracks me up when fangirls go around screaming 'OMG, YAOI!' And pronouncing it 'Yowie.' Makes it seem like they're constantly stubbing their toes or something.

Comment

• i hate this fucking cracked rib cause i cant sleep

i love my new 24 pack of monster

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                            I have to say it cracks me up when fangirls go around screaming 'OMG, YAOI!' And pronouncing it 'Yowie.' Makes it seem like they're constantly stubbing their toes or something.
                            By the way, I added you to my new MSN.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• yes! they get so into it that they think everything is inferior to japan.

i partied last night with some people in a game to do an act/quest, and they all call eachother "san" "chan" and started calling me "sin chan", i know they're saying it to be cute or whatever but it was like they were having an identity crisis. all of them with japanese usernames, and randomly throwing out a japanese word, yes like kawaii. i never studied japanese or the language but i'm assuming if you're going to use the word wouldn't you need to put it into context?

Comment

• OH HAI SIN-CHAN, HOW ARE YUU TODAY? YUU LOOK SO KAWAII! ^____^

Don't quote me on that.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X