Dream jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream jobs

tell us what your dream job would be for shits and giggles.

mine would be a rockstar since im a musican myself in a band trying to make it.

so go ahead and tell us what your dream job would be and if you want to tell us what you think would be the worst job.

I would like to eithier work on resident evil games, or become a director and remake the resident evil movies in a few decades, long after resident evil has been destroyed by reboots and more paul anderson movies. Of course I would also like to study sharks lol.
    Last edited by REmaster; 05-09-2009, 02:40 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

i had a feeling someone would say that.

for somereason i wouldnt want to work on RE games or any of my favorite games cause if i did that, i would already know what is going to happend and i know how to beat it and it wouldnt be exciting and fun.

and theres still my dream of opening up a small town pizza shop

Comment

Archaeologist. Which, ironicly, is what I have a degree in.

Live the dream!

Comment

i think people can acheive in what ever they want if you put effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            i had a feeling someone would say that.

for somereason i wouldnt want to work on RE games or any of my favorite games cause if i did that, i would already know what is going to happend and i know how to beat it and it wouldnt be exciting and fun.

and theres still my dream of opening up a small town pizza shop
            I know it would suck for me at times, but I would sacrifice that to make sure the fans really got what they wanted lol.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

hmmm my dream job is too either work for capcom, square enix or konami since i'm doing a games design degree at uni and trying too learn japanese it could come a reality.

Comment

yha thats true, good for you, i want you to work with capcom now

Comment

Bond villain.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

lol dont most of Bonds villans die?

Comment

Mr. White is still at large.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

oohhhhhhh, sorry i didnt know ive only seen 2 Bond movies.

Comment

Mine would be a Game programmer which is why I'm in college right now for. Man, Its kinda hard to believe that I'm 16 and already at college. Its kinda hard because there are so many different types of computer languages. I might be in here for a while, I hope it pays off in the end....

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                            Mine would be a Game programmer which is why I'm in college right now for. Man, Its kinda hard to believe that I'm 16 and already at college. Its kinda hard because there are so many different types of computer languages. I might be in here for a while, I hope it pays off in the end....
                            I have 2 years worth of programming expierence as i started off on a games programming course before i switched too games design ya best bet is learning C++ and some c# as that's what most games are coded in nowadays also, start learning some opengl and direct x programming(although direct x is supposed too be dying off) that's what i had too do for 2 years anyway lol that and java, C++ in general and dos hope that's semi helpful.

Comment

Hmm thanks dude. This was actually helpful but since I just started college and still deciding on a programming course. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X