My Horror mask collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Horror mask collection

Figure id post this for the heck of it. None of my masks are store bought (i hate mass produced masks with a passion. All of these are made from independent mask makers...as in sculpted, molded, and latex poured as a hobby.

From left to right

Cemetery gate production Warlock (H2 Myers replica) -$350
    Nightstalker production malevolence (H4 myers replica) - $165
    H30 Productions Resurrected (H8 myers replica) -$110
    Night Owl productions Vengence (part 7 jason undermask) - $150
    Propshop vs undermask with ELS studio VS. hock - $230
    Latex FX New Nightmare freddy mask - $100

and the other attachment is my Cemetery gates production Fear (h1 replica myers - $325
    Attached Files

dude the Jason part 7 undermask is fucking sick! but why doesnt it have the orginal style of the hockey mask? (the lower left corner on the hockey mask was chipped away and the axe mark on the upper left corner from part 3)

loveing the Jason masks dude.

Comment

It looks awesome dude. I'm loving that Freddy claws you have there!

Comment

^ I'm saying, they look real lol.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          dude the Jason part 7 undermask is fucking sick! but why doesnt it have the orginal style of the hockey mask? (the lower left corner on the hockey mask was chipped away and the axe mark on the upper left corner from part 3)

loveing the Jason masks dude.

yeah that is actually my part hock made by Frightstuff.com (guy has the mold that was used from part 1-6.

heres another pic of my freddy vs. jason mask (its actually a hood like they use in the movies, as in the face is completely cut out and meant to have a hock worn over it, allowing you to see and breathe easily) also heres a pic of the part 4 hock with COA

Also here is my newest score. My Remake jason hock and undermask. i managed to luck and and get the hockey mask made off of the movie mold. The undermask is also a hood as well.

and lastly heres a shot of my part 7. It is a display mask, uncut, thick pull with glass eye insereted.

Last edited by thedarkone; 05-10-2009, 08:48 AM.

Comment

oh ok, my bad, still nice collection though.

Comment

Sweet mask's man. I got a Jason hockey mask but it's nowhere near as detailed as yours.

Comment

thanks man, i edited my post and put some more jason pics in there for ya.

Comment

i love the part4 mask with the blood stain at the axe part.

i had a detailed hockey mask that cost me $100 and something dollars but i lost in a move and i was royally pissed cause i wanted a detailed part3 mask for so damn long!

Comment

dag that had to suck.

Comment

yha like i said i was royally pissed.
                      im surprised you dont have a part5 mask

Comment

never really was a fan of the roy imposter in 5. Part 4 was probably my favorite out of the series with part 7 having my favorite jason look.

Comment

Part 6 was my favorite.

Comment

part 6 was a comedy

Comment

yeah, part 1 - 4 were the best in the series, the rest of them got cornier and cornier and god don't get me started on jason goes to hell

The remake thought was BADASS! So far there has only been two remakes that are on the same level if not better than the original and thats the Texas Chainsaw massecre and the remake friday. Seeing jason run again made me happy

Comment

Working...
                              X