Strangest Things To Happen to You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest Things To Happen to You

so folks, what are some of the weirdest and strangest things you've encountered?

Hmmm this was freaky. One day on the bus back from school I see this crazy lady sitting in the street, she's weird, everytime I pass by her she yells jibberish at me. Well anyway, I saw her from the bus, then when I got off the bus and walked towards my house there she was! Once again yelling jibberish at me, how did she get there so fast idk but it freaked me out

Yikes!

One time I was playing Silent Hill 3 for the first time in my basement, in the dark, alone and I heard something slam into the sliding glass door right next to me. Obviously, this scared the (pardon my French) fucking shit out of me and I was too afraid to turn the blinds and see what it was. Ran upstairs and told my parents, they came down with all the lights on and looked. Nothing.

Also, my older brother had a hockey tournament in this place called... Champagne-Urbana or something like that in Indiana. my family went in and got settled in the hotel. Since it was a smaller town, my brother and I decided to walk around for a while before his game. It was extremely foggy and kinda quiet, but we turned to walk down one street and there was a bunch of construction materials and a metal barricade akin to the ones in SH2. And then a siren went off. My brother doesn't play many games, so he was asking why I was going pale. XD Turns out it was the tornado siren, and they were testing it. Still... that place was creepy.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 05-16-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

One day when I was in Los Angeles I took a drive out to Santa Monica to go to the beach in the early morning. By afternoon I was pretty starved for something to eat so I walked up to 3rd street promenade to find some food. It was really busy so as I'm waiting with 100 other people to use the crosswalk I see this fat woman who must have been in her 50's about half a block down by the parking garage, step out into the street, bend over, picks up her dress over her waist, and proceeds to take a crap in the curb...the light changed and we were all in shock just standing there.
      Last edited by Harry Mason; 05-16-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

recently i went out to look at my rose garden, i saw this big big black bird in my yard it was huge! so i clapped my hands like 3 times for it to fly away, he looked at me then flew away. so then while i was bent over pulling weeds out something slams HARD into the fence next to me, that i thought something was gonna fall on top of me or come at me. so i screamed, and this stupid bird perches up and watches me screaming

guess he had to get me back

Comment

Once i decided to what the Exorcist 2, but it was kinda crap so after a few minutes i got on my PC instead, but i left the TV on. And then all this weird stuff started to happen, the volume on my TV started going up and down by itself, i started to get freaked out, So i put the TV on mute and it went off mute by it self too. Then i turned it off since it was making me scared, And luckily it stayed off. it was pretty weird though.

Also once i was in my bed almost asleep and something made me jump and i opened my eyes and there was a demonic figure hovering above me. It scared the shit outta me.

Comment

Maybe you should perform an exorcism on your TV.

"The power of Christ compels you"
            sigpic

Comment

The last thing I can remember happening to me that was strange was when I was rehearsing a play with my mum and she read out "there is a knock at the door..." And somebody started knocking on the door. There is no way they knew what we were doing (they just came to pull a dead bird out of the chimney XD ) So we were really freaked out by the timing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                so folks, what are some of the weirdest and strangest things you've encountered?
                When I saw your avatar, I've remembered my 3 point shoot from middle of the court (at buzzer) it was amazing man!

Once I won a NBA sweatshirt in a contest televised...

& more that I don't remember now.

Comment

I finished watching The Ring. The Phone rang. I whimpered like a little girl, although in my defense I'd also just watched 28 Days Later before jumping into that.

Of course, taking a walk through a pitch black park at 3AM really did me no favours.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Of course, taking a walk through a pitch black park at 3AM really did me no favours.
                    Thank god I wasn't the only person out at that time this morning.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

The weirdest thing happened last night. I was trying to go to sleep in the dark since my TV wasn't really working (I'm working on it now) and while I was trying to sleep. I kept remembering that sound that the grudge made and right when I was near asleep. I FREAKIN HEARD IT FOR REAL!! I don't know if it was my sister pulling off some shit, but it kept me up all NIGHT. I haven't watched the grudge since then. I need to stop watching horror movies at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Thank god I wasn't the only person out at that time this morning.
                        you gonna get raped

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          When I saw your avatar, I've remembered my 3 point shoot from middle of the court (at buzzer) it was amazing man!

Once I won a NBA sweatshirt in a contest televised...

& more that I don't remember now.
                          yea buzzer beaters are always strange, I just live to hit those shots, i remember hitting a 3 at 29 feet with 2 pple in my face, there was such little time that i released the shot really quick, i was like, we lost, next thing i know it goes in and my teammates just jump on me lol and everyone was yelling MVP MVP MVP

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                            you gonna get raped
                            Which is why I bring brownies with me, to bargain with my assailant.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              Also once i was in my bed almost asleep and something made me jump and i opened my eyes and there was a demonic figure hovering above me. It scared the shit outta me.
                              What you had was a false awakening probably. I was sleeping in my college dorm, and when I (thought I) woke up, a Darth Maul-esque cloaked figure waved its hand in front of my face and I woke up for real. It must've left quite an imprint on me because try as I might, I couldn't look in the same direction for several minutes. Scared the crap outta me.

Comment

Working...
                              X