This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post

And no, this has nothing to do with anti-semetism. He was a brilliant man, even if most don't agree with what he did. If he had put his intelligence to what most people would call "good", he could have made the world one hell of a better place.
    Well, you get an "E" for "Effort" in my book. You're keeping this troll/fakeposting style going quite well....not over-doing it....and also not letting it die. Overall, you're a good troll. I like you.

Comment

I can be short about that....Bruce Lee

Comment

Alexander The Great.

One of the most successful military commanders of all time and was presumed undefeated in battle. He ruled the known world at an age (33) most people nowadays are still paying off their student loans.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          George Carlin and Bill Hicks (in the same category because they were both hilarious, dark, and iconoclastic. Plus I never see any connection between the two even though their perspectives are pretty close.
          You are an awesome man.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Alexander The Great.

One of the most successful military commanders of all time and was presumed undefeated in battle. He ruled the known world at an age (33) most people nowadays are still paying off their student loans.

Spoiler:
            I love reading about this man and loved when the history channel had a special on his military tactics. Its a shame he died at that age but condoms weren't invented yet.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

John Williams
              lol thats my dads name

Comment

And no, this has nothing to do with anti-semetism. He was a brilliant man, even if most don't agree with what he did. If he had put his intelligence to what most people would call "good", he could have made the world one hell of a better place.
                What. The. Fuck?

My idols:
                t.A.T.u.

Comment

Dan Corson: Tom Petty = Awesome
                  ___
                  Darkmoon: Shall we agree to disagree?
                  ___
                  Corrin: I could not care less about whether you think I'm trolling or not.
                  ___

Comment

I think just about everyone here disagrees with you. There's nothing "great" about a genocidal psychopath and to be honest, at your age, I find it hard to take you seriously. It seems more like an act of rebellion than anything else.

Comment

Putin, Clinton and Rommel

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        2. Charlie Clouser (composer)
                        Holy crap! I didn't notice he was playing a Theremin when I first saw this yesterday! Ten points for HIM!

I want a Theremin SO bad...

Comment

yha dude the theremin is fuckin insane!

Comment

I have a synth Theremin, but it just isn't the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                              Putin, Clinton and Rommel
                              Putin is a political mastermind. Very clever, very devious man.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Darkmoon: Shall we agree to disagree?
                                Tell ya what. Tell me one thing that Hitler did right, that actually benefited people, that someone else has not managed to to do, and do without murdering a few million innocent people. Then we can agree to disagree. Until then I'm going with you're wrong and, most likely, trolling.

As for my own idols...I look pretty much close to home. My mother, for example, with the way she's dealth with both crippling arthritis and Multiple Schlarosis.

On the celebrity front...I dunno. Sharon Van Buren, maybe, since she's an extremely talented singer who doesn't feel it's necessary to dance around in a few bits of string to sell records. Patrick Stewart is pure win in acting. Simon Clark writes good, scary books although the endings tend to head towards fail...

Comment

Working...
                                X