No announcement yet.

Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much really happened in tonights episode, kind of disappointed but it was still fun

Comment

Next week's episode looks fascinating. Young Summers is a looker, lol.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Next episode seems knee-deep in absolute ball-dropping shit. Chris and Ray beating the shit out of each other, Gene alone in a room looking somewhat pissed off and menacing, Young Summers...

I can't wait.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I saw the first 6 or so epsiodes of Life on Mars. I liked the police procedural aspect of it, though I thought Sam's predicament was easily more interesting (including the images accompanied-- the buckle shoes walking through the woods, the title card girl). Nothing beats the Gene Hunt character though, that stark hard-boiled contrast to Sam; British comedy (In Bruges, Black Books, A Fish Called Wanda) is great at turning something gritty, dark, and/or cynical into something comedic in an overblown and cartoonish way. Gene Hunt is a fine example of this.

I'll definitely watch the rest of the series, though the effect will be dulled. Upon looking up Ashes to Ashes on wikipedia THE END OF LIFE ON MARS WAS RUINED. Oh well.

Comment

Mr.Spencer is showing me a few clips of Ashes To Ashes and im really likeing it. seems like a fantastic show

Comment

If you go over to a site called youku and search for the show, I'm pretty sure it'll come up.

Comment

Ashes to Ashes inspired my car purchase last year (even if I couldnt quite find a Quattro)

Comment

Oh my god, that's fucking sweet. Shame you couldn't get it in red, but black is good too.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah. Its a 1987 Coupe GT, but its still damn nice. Body and everything is in great shape, which is really surprising.

I did see a red 1980-something Quattro in London, made a wrong turn once and happened upon one. Only one that Ive seen. I wanted to steal it.

Honestly though, my car is in better shape then this one was.

Comment

Good lord, what a belter. Bricks have been shat. On a random note, I really do look like Summers' younger self. Same hair colour, same eye colour, similar features, similar hair.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Shame about what happened though |:

Comment

Why be good when the bad guys have so much fun?
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                          X