The Highlander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Highlander

I actually never saw any of the movies which seems to be a good thing since only the first one is any good according to most. No I only ever consistently watched the first TV series and really it is what made the franchise worthwhile. Sure other crappy stuff like The Raven, the cartoon and I think even an anime came out but that doesn't tarnish how awesome the TV series was.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Come and discuss Duncan MacLeod, of the Clan MacLeod and how he is the biggest pimp ever to wield a sword.
    Also lament The Quickening, Endgame and...The Source.
    I'm definitely never gonna touch that last one.

Though I know there are some who think Connor is awesomer than Duncan.
    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 05-30-2009, 12:12 AM.

If I had to rank them it would be:

1. Highlander
    2. Endgame
    3. Source
    4. Quickening

On second thought, just take Quickening off of the list because it never really happened. I'm also a big fan of the series as well.

Comment

The video game on Atari Jaguar plays just like Resident Evil. Check it out on Youtube it's of some interest...

I liked the TV series best, Princes of the Universe was the best song ever. I used to watch it religiously.

Comment

Queen's music is the best thing about the franchise.

Comment

When I was a kid my friends and I all got trench coats and walked around with wooded swords tucked in them. If we saw each other we would bust out into random sword fighting until someone lost their head.

Of course, this was the '80, before Columbine and the "Trenchcoat Mafia." We were just the "weird kids who played with sticks."

Comment

Working...
          X