Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Y Chromosome - Men becoming extinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ganado View Post
    What the hell are you babbling about?
    jeez there are some bad apples in the website

Comment

Not really. Ganado is one of the more pleasant members. He was simply confused by your comment to his girlfriend, Alexia Ashford.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Not really. Ganado is one of the more pleasant members. He was simply confused by your comment to his girlfriend, Alexia Ashford.
        o... i didnt know i could see why he responded that way

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
          Anyway I think a nuclear haluocast will likely kill humankind before this happens
          Yep, we'll end up destroying ourselves before the year 3000, mark my words.

Comment

O_o All womens out there might want to start stacking up on dildos and a crap-load of batterys LOL!!!
            Last edited by hellrizer; 06-11-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
              well hopefully this whole bad thing wont happen or when we are around lol, i wouldnt want a world full of women either, guys have something different about them a cant put my finger on it
              Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              Er... I think it's kinda obvious that men have something different about them to women, and I could put my finger on it but erm.. yeah. O.O
              Just LOL...

Anyway on topic...

I guess human race is going to evolve eventually. As a man, this kind of theories gets on my nerves. I mean... maybe I'm just talking about me, but I really want my legacy to carry on, as my father and my grandfather and those who precided me; It's not a macho bullshit or sexist deal, but I dunno it feels good to know that you'll stay alive somehow, and to know that It might end scares me.

I hope both genders stay for long, is that diversity that makes humankind extraordinary.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

NO.... wait, what if its like Y the last man and I'm the last man. Might be good for me. What would Yorick do?

Comment

Working...
                X