I love Milla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Milla

Seriously...I liked her in the first RE film but I know a lot of people hate her in all three.

But man..I just watched The Fifth Element. If you can't love her after tha.t..I feel sorry for you.

All I gotta say.

a topic about milla?

just to far warn you all hatred is about to rise on this topic.

Comment

Milla was great in the RE movies, especially the first one like you said.

And she does do a really good job in The Fifth Element. She's also been in a few other movies and I didn't even realize it until I watched them again (like being the girlfriend in Kuffs with Christian Slater).

Comment

I do not blame Milla for the atrocities in the RE movies. She's a fabulous actress, and a GOREGOUS model.

Milla shines her brightest in 5th Element.

Comment

Meh, I can't stand her in the Resident Evil movies, but I do agree that she was great in fifth element. There was also a very young Milla in "Dazed and Confused".
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I think she was best in the "Joan of Arc" movie in my opinion. It was a great performance by her. As for the RE movies, well, I'm still bitter about the casting... I wouldn't of minded her if she would of been playing a MAIN character from one of the GAMES lol.

Comment

I love Milla, just not so much her character.

I think some people here think Milla is Alice. Or that she is the person making RE movie bad. Anderson does that, Milla just the unlucky girl who plays Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                I think she was best in the "Joan of Arc" movie in my opinion. It was a great performance by her. As for the RE movies, well, I'm still bitter about the casting... I wouldn't of minded her if she would of been playing a MAIN character from one of the GAMES lol.
                OMG forgot about that movie!
                I adored it. Everything about it. She was fantastic in it. I like your taste in film ;]

Comment

The actress herself is fine. Her character sucked in the RE movies and she wasn't exceptional, but as with everything else in the RE, there is only so much turd polishing you can do. I mean, can you imagine talking to the director to get...inspiration?

Anderson: OK, Alice, in this scene you'll doubt yourself a little. Then you'll do everything so perfectly it'll be awesome. The other characters will stop and stare for a bit, so make sure to not ackowladge them, as they are inferior. Oh, and make sure to take your panties off for the high kicks.

Milla: You know, Paul, my name isn't Alice.

Anderson: I know what your name is, Alice. And remember to wear that costume when you come to my trailer later. Alright, action!

The Alice character grows less and less realistic with each movie (I honestly suspect to see her and her Clone Army flying over Japan at some point if the fourth is ever made) and they seem to mistake susper awesome and titie shots with her having a personality. In other movies, she's a decent actress. On the RE movies she has no choice but to phone it in as there isn't enough character to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    The actress herself is fine. Her character sucked in the RE movies and she wasn't exceptional, but as with everything else in the RE, there is only so much turd polishing you can do. I mean, can you imagine talking to the director to get...inspiration?

Anderson: OK, Alice, in this scene you'll doubt yourself a little. Then you'll do everything so perfectly it'll be awesome. The other characters will stop and stare for a bit, so make sure to not acknowledge them, as they are inferior. Oh, and make sure to take your panties off for the high kicks.

Milla: You know, Paul, my name isn't Alice.

Anderson: I know what your name is, Alice. And remember to wear that costume when you come to my trailer later. Alright, action!

The Alice character grows less and less realistic with each movie (I honestly suspect to see her and her Clone Army flying over Japan at some point if the fourth is ever made) and they seem to mistake super awesome and titie shots with her having a personality. In other movies, she's a decent actress. On the RE movies she has no choice but to phone it in as there isn't enough character to work with.
                    That was bloody epic Darkmoon, well done.

I don't think any actress could make Alice a good realistic character, so there's no real reason to hate on Milla. Just more reason to feel pity for her.

Comment

Let's not forget that she started out as a singer / model. Though she only had one song I liked.. But I cain't remember the name. It was the one video where the grim reaper is in it and he has a mirror for a face.. It's all shot in black and white. All kewel.

I liked Joan of Arc too. Not just because of Milla, but because of all the other characters in it. Such as The Rain Man himself. Though he kinda creeped me out in the movie.

But in my personal view. Milla may be a good Actress/Singer, but only a mediocre model. To me she is way too flat chested. I don't mean to offend the female members of the forum. it's just my own taste.

Comment

I think she sucked in the RE films, but I think her performance in Joan of Arc was very good and it was a really enjoyable film.

Comment

Milla was only good in The Fifth Element. she was not as entertaining in other films.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I loved her 5th element and wanted to marry her lol, I barely noticed her in movies like dazed and confused, zoolander, etc...I thought she did a decent job in joan of arc, but then the resident evil movies came along and ruined it all for me. Then, ultraviolent rubbed it in my face even more that Milla is the baddest mofo in the world.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I thought she was good in the first RE movie, then the rest of them it felt like she was full of herself

Comment

Working...
                              X