Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I needs morez peoples to be friends with me so I have something to do!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I needs morez peoples to be friends with me so I have something to do!!!!!!

Please...will...you be my.....friend? I came here because well I came here and I expected that this little tightly knit group of RE gamers would start talking to me and stuff but it never happens.....sad face. Because you don't start talking with new users and sending them friend requests they feel unwanted like I do now so that's why they never post anymore. I have trouble socializing with people especially members of the opposite sex so bear with me....please.
    Last edited by Ghostface; 06-15-2009, 05:12 AM. Reason: I felt like it.
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Dude, I'm one of the longest surviving members here and I'm a mod, and I think I've got ten people on my friends list. But I'm friend with a bunch of folks other than the ones on my list. You just need to grab folks AIMs or MSN details and talk to them over that. Unless people see you doing something they like they aren't gonna reach out and talk to you. You need to make the first move, as it were, if you want friends.

Comment

I was meaning to ask, are you the same PresidentEvil on GameFAQs? The one who wrote all the Guides and stuff?

Comment

Nope. I believe he is actually on here as well, as President Evil rather than presidentevil.

This guy - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/member.php?u=1254

Comment

I suggest going to the Umbrella labs forum, and post in some threads there. There's threads there about favourite games and characters and villains etc. Then hopefully you can find some people who like the same things as you (or maybe even find someone you enjoy having a spirited disagreement with) that you can befriend and talk to.

Good luck!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            You just need to grab folks AIMs or MSN details and talk to them over that.
            Are you sure I can do that? I mean wouldn't it be a little weird if someone randomly asked you to add them to your MSN?
            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
              Are you sure I can do that? I mean wouldn't it be a little weird if someone randomly asked you to add them to your MSN?
              It's what happened with me and I ended up talking to a bunch of freaks off here ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Nope. I believe he is actually on here as well, as President Evil rather than presidentevil.

This guy - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/member.php?u=1254
                Ah, thanks Darkmoon.

Kinda weird they both have almost identical names lol.

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                You don't just randomly ask someone, just ask people your already friends with on here. If you like or agree with anyone on here, reply to there posts, and then you could continue the conversation on there wall or VIA PM, then you can ask there MSN and voila, you have friends here and on MSN.

Here, observe this lengthy conversation. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/con...?u=661&u2=1264
                Last edited by missvalentine; 06-15-2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Holly crap 24 pages?? You sure you wasn't seperated at birth or something.

Comment

People randomly IM me all the time. I mean, literally, I'll get at least one every few days from someone I don't know. I just say something like, 'Yes, I am Dark. Who the hell are you?'

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      Holly crap 24 pages?? You sure you wasn't seperated at birth or something.
                      Haha! . That conversation has been going on since before RE5 was released though. Yeah it's long lol.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                        Haha! . That conversation has been going on since before RE5 was released though. Yeah it's long lol.
                        I tried to talk to a few people on here most seem like genuine nice people but there are some a hole's, so choose carefully is my advice. That's not aimed at anyone by the way. Some people just aren't supposed to get along.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          It's what happened with me and I ended up talking to a bunch of freaks off here ;)
                          And I count myself as among those freaks. =P
                          See you in hell.

Comment

I always talk to freaks off here on MSN *points at Sam* D: They either add me or I add them first. There's about 6/7 I talk to on a regular basis, and I get random friend requests too. You're not gonna make friends by being inactive or not making the first move. The best way to socialize via. THIA would be on MSN.
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-15-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X