Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I needs morez peoples to be friends with me so I have something to do!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make friends with people on here who collect stuff i'm interested in or love the nemesis just like me :p
    I'd say hang around abit more and find a member that really appeals to you *Selfish Gene* and you're sure to get something going.
    If not i'll be your friend because no more likes me too

Comment

my msn is tystarwarsdude@yahoo.ca hit me up if youbored

Comment

making a thread to have friends is pretty close to the same thing if you were to ask for AIM or MSN or W/E... good luck there.

Comment

There are only a few individuals I actually talk to interweb wise. Mr. Spencer, Krispy and Alexia would probably be the most.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            There are only a few individuals I actually talk to interweb wise. Mr. Spencer, Krispy and Alexia would probably be the most.
            I feel privileged The PU crew!

I talk to a few folk off here on MSN. Darkmoon, James, Dot50Cal, Mr. Spencer, Krispy (occasionally), Gradon, BadWolfX, nemesiswontdie, TheMedic, News Bot, Member of STARS, CR29, and I have Alzaire and Carn on there but don't talk to you guys as much. And of course I talk to Gareth (ganado) the most .

If any folk on here want to MSN me, it's eurotrance@hotmail.co.uk.
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-18-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Seeing as most people here have MSN, and I barely use it or AIM anymore, this might be a good place to start.

cworkoff@hotmail.com

Comment

I think we need a post your contact details thread.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Aren't contact details in people's profiles anyway? If you want the info to be out there, just put it in your profile.

Comment

I talk to a couple of people from here too, like TheMedic, Gradon, TheBlackMamba, Dan Corson, ClaireBear, Mr.Spencer, BadWolfX, NemesisWontDie and Alexia Ashford.

And a few other people as well that aren't on here.

If you want my MSN, just ask.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    I feel privileged The PU crew!

I talk to a few folk off here on MSN. Darkmoon, James, Dot50Cal, Mr. Spencer, Krispy (occasionally), Gradon, BadWolfX, nemesiswontdie, TheMedic, News Bot, Member of STARS, CR29, and I have Alzaire and Carn on there but don't talk to you guys as much. And of course I talk to Gareth (ganado) the most .

If any folk on here want to MSN me, it's eurotrance@hotmail.co.uk.
                    You forgot me.

Last edited by missvalentine; 06-19-2009, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I only talk to one of the members on here, dam maybe its me that needs more friends lol

Comment

I don't see forums as social places, I don't like the idea of meeting people who may be actually lieing about everything they say. Don't worry, it's just me, I prefer to use this kind of places like information resources and casual "talks", jeje

Comment

Working...
                        X