Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of girls/guys are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those who aren't a complete dumbass.

those who have a unique personality that separates them from the rest of the wild animals in the kingdom.

those who have an "i don't give a fuck" attitude, for we're strong and we don't have to.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Hmmm. What do I like in a guy?

+Good sense of humor
      +Like to get out of the house and do stuff
      +Passionate
      +Employed
      +Confident
      +Dark hair
      +Amazing smile
      +Tattoos are always a plus
      +Spontaneity
      +Comfortable around my crazy friends
      +Not afraid to say what they think/feel
      +A love for sushi is a plus

That's all I can really think of.
      XD

Comment

i like girls...

+good personality
        +nice smile
        +medium hair
        +dirty blonde hair
        +plays RE
        +intrested in rock and roll

all of which are in my fiancee

Comment

for me she has to

1.have that colored hair and that hair style (thats right im fucking picky)
          2.has to listen to NIN and All That Remains and other metal bands i like (though she doesnt have to listen to ALL the bands i like)
          3.loves to go to concerts
          4.can take care of herself
          5.can take a joke
          6.plays games

thats pretty much all i can think of

Comment

I like Asian girls..most I've met are really cool
            Last edited by Harry Mason; 06-24-2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

it wouldnt matter to me longs we have something in common like But!
              this is what i DONT like
              thats means not too big not too fat
              dont have aids
              not a golddigger
              not marred
              not preg with someone baby
              who doesnt smoke or drink or Dip i just hate smelling someones breath after they smoke and drink
              doesnt stinks
              missing teeth
              WAY Over Emotional
              hippie
              CMT
              chest hairs
              not too bitchy .

what i like is
              be themself
              joke around with
              talk about games and anime
              cosplaying in anime-cons
              star wars
              just doing stuff together
              just have fun

Comment

I love woman so much. Nemmy i like your scene girl.

I like a smart intelligent woman, who is strong in the heart, is loving and kind and always caring like a mother. fairly modest, but with a great fashion sense and very feminine. Maybe a little older than me, and also a virgin. She must have saved herself, I'm not into sluts and not interested in getting any diseases. Must be passionate about having a family with children. Hopefully she is somewhat of a nerd girl too, and is into games and films just as much as me. And loves to read as well. And must have a strong sense of justice and high morals. Basically a woman i would entrust to be the mother of my children.

I love nerdy types of girls, maybe even with glasses. Perhaps either shoulder length red or brunette hair (I LOVE RED HAIR!). Medium bust size, and not to skinny but not overweight either. With lovely long leggy legs.

Comment

the bad thing is there is barely any scene girls here they are all fucking emo which i can NOT stand. im bound to find a few at mayhem fest on july 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    the bad thing is there is barely any scene girls here they are all fucking emo which i can NOT stand.
                    I'm sorry, but aren't "scene" and "emo" the exact same thing? I mean, I'm not down with the hip kids these days, but I could have swore they were the same long black fringe sporting, tight jean wearing, MySpace cam whoring asses.

That said, a good majority of scene/emo/hipster girls = hawt.

Edit: Wait, I think I remember now. Scene = emo, except they dress bright instead of dark, and are "happy" instead of "depressed". Two sides of the same coin.
                    Last edited by randomwab; 06-25-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      yha there is some make up on her but not alot as for looking somewhat asian im down with that

yha alot of scene girls are hyper and have a thing where they think they are better than everyone else but not all of them are like that

i talked to a few of them when i used to work at Hot Topic 5 months ago there was 1 that always came in every other week and talked to me. i thought she was really hot she had that same kind of hairstyle as the girl above but it was all black except for a red streak in the front she had just enough eye liner where she didnt over do it. i had a feeling she liked me but i never asked her out its a shame i didnt i havnt seen her since i quit hot topic.
                      damn I gotta go and work at Hot Topic now

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                        I'm sorry, but aren't "scene" and "emo" the exact same thing? I mean, I'm not down with the hip kids these days, but I could have swore they were the same long black fringe sporting, tight jean wearing, MySpace cam whoring asses.

That said, a good majority of scene/emo/hipster girls = hawt.

Edit: Wait, I think I remember now. Scene = emo, except they dress bright instead of dark, and are "happy" instead of "depressed". Two sides of the same coin.
                        your half right there are some scene girls that act emo and sad and where all black,are fucking whiny (even the dudes) and torcher themselfs them and all that other stuff but the ones i like are the ones that are happy,hyper and actually like being themselfs and dont give a shit what people think.
                        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-25-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I like a girl who is:

-Herself, and doesn't try to conform around others
                          -Funny
                          -Unique, hard to find, but I've found one, and God I can't live without her now

Hmmm idk I dont look for much, but as of right now I've fallen for this girl so I guess she'd be the type I'm attracted to

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

JJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY

Comment

I'm still waiting for the day girls are replaced by sexy android girls for $500 at Best Buy. Apart from a hot female body, I can't stand girls. I'm sorry.

Girls where I live are too picky, stubborn, stuck up, dim witted, and have bad tastes in everything. They always go for the thug hip hop wannabe type which I'm the opposite of obviously.

Quite frankly, I'd rather wax my bike then deal with girls. Waxing your bike is a sexual innuendo for those that don't know, figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X