Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of girls/guys are you attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i too hate the girls who are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
      I'm still waiting for the day girls are replaced by sexy android girls for $500 at Best Buy. Apart from a hot female body, I can't stand girls. I'm sorry.

Girls where I live are too picky, stubborn, stuck up, dim witted, and have bad tastes in everything. They always go for the thug hip hop wannabe type which I'm the opposite of obviously.

Quite frankly, I'd rather wax my bike then deal with girls. Waxing your bike is a sexual innuendo for those that don't know, figure it out.
      I disagree. I love girls. I love the way they are. There femininity.

And there are more types of woman than the type you just mentioned. If you want a nerdy chick, check a library lol, or an internet cafe, or hell meet one online.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        I disagree. I love girls. I love the way they are. There femininity.

And there are more types of woman than the type you just mentioned. If you want a nerdy chick, check a library lol, or an internet cafe, or hell meet one online.

its not feminine when they 'want to bust a cap in your ass' or have their thug boyfriend do it.

when your looking for the girl your into they are hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          its not feminine when they 'want to bust a cap in your ass' or have their thug boyfriend do it.

when your looking for the girl your into they are hard to find.
          Yeah i agree there, i meant i love the girly girls lol.

I know, he right girl is sooooo hard to find. So So Hard! But when you find her it's so awesome though.

Comment

im 17 im not looking for the perfect girl just yet. i got my whole life ahead of me and im not ready to settle down just yet.

Comment

Bouff - my old website dedicated to her http://www.geocities.com/booth_emily/
              The Sorell twins from Cruel Intentions 2.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

she was in Cradle of Fear? i dont remember her at all in it (that movie was a real bitch to get ahold of since they dont sell it her in the US)

Comment

Yeah she went out with the lead singer Dani Filth for a while she had about 3 seconds screen time in Event Horizon too covered in blood blink and you'd miss it.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-26-2009, 05:33 AM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I'm fairly sure I don't have a type myself. I mean there are things I'd prefer in a person but they wouldn't be essential to if I were attracted to them or not. Personality counts as much as looks and it doesn't matter how hot someone is, if they're an utter bitch/bastard then I wouldn't be attracted to them.

Comment

hmm i didnt know that thanks for the info

i now am going to go listen to Cradle of Filth

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      I'm fairly sure I don't have a type myself. I mean there are things I'd prefer in a person but they wouldn't be essential to if I were attracted to them or not. Personality counts as much as looks and it doesn't matter how hot someone is, if they're an utter bitch/bastard then I wouldn't be attracted to them.
                      looks have to count. no matter how many people say "i married/dated this guy cause his personality was great and thats all that counts" i dont believe it there has to have a physical attraction to a extent.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-26-2009, 05:29 AM.

Comment

I know, that's what I said But I have to like their personality as well as their looks.

Comment

sorry i read your post wrong then

i have a good excuse...its 5:32am here
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-26-2009, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Damn, get some sleep

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              Yeah, so true about that. If a girl is hot, but a total bitch or a whore, then there is nothing to like about them.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              looks have to count. no matter how many people say "i married/dated this guy cause his personality was great and thats all that counts" i dont believe it there has to have a physical attraction to a extent.
                              I think your kinda right there. But what about gold digger girls who will marry a 90 year old guy for his cash?

Comment

then shes a gold digger and no body likes those

Comment

Working...
                                X