X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo's

lets talk about tattoo's.

if you could have a tattoo(s) what would you get

i might be getting this for my birthday (which is tuesday lol)
    Spoiler:

im getting that cause
    1.i love NIN
    2.the design i thing is cool
    3.a personal reason lol
    if i do get it, its going on my side

tattoo talk starts

.....NOW!
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-26-2009, 01:39 AM.

I dislike tattoos, and will only get one when loved ones die. Want a memorial that can't be seperated.

Comment

i think people should only get tattoo's if there is a meaning behind it.

the pic i posted above has a personal meaning behind it and thats why i want it and plus i think it looks cool.

Comment

I have no issue with tattoos. It's something that has been around practically as long as humans have. In many cultures it is a form of passage or tradition. I'd get one myself if I was ever that tempted and wanted to blow some money. Both my older siblings have some. My sister's sucks...but my brother's are all awesome. He has several. His newest one is on the back of his leg, and he got it over the weekend. It's of a monster of his design standing in front of a mushroom cloud waving goodbye. It's strangely cute in a way. And he has an entire scene of monsters on his arm....along with a little version of him as a cartoon kid. Sorta in the vein of Where the Wild Things Are.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

yha a friend of mine that i used to work with had monsters on his arm that are part of his sleeve it had Nosferatu,a zombie,a mummy and a few others i cant think of atm.

the worst part of a tattoo is afterwards when your friends think its funny to slap it. since i dont have a tattoo i wouldnt no what it feels like but i no its gotta hurt like a bitch.
          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-26-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I'm not really into tattoo's, I think my dad and his GF turned me off them because there like covered in the disgusting things.

Besides when you get old there gonna look real weird.

Comment

When I first saw my sister's tattoo, I wanted to stomp on her foot (which was where she got it). We warned her about going to a certain place here in town because the guy does shitty work for way too much money. She didn't listen. Now she has a "shooting star" on her foot...and it looks like a cheap rub on tat that you can get out of those little quarter vending machine things.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

that sucks. there is a few places like that here but i no good places cause my dad has good tattoo's which he got from a place called Dragonfly.

@missv. yes some tattoo's look weird when people get old hell the one i might be getting is weird period (the pic i posted above is just 13 teeth with a lines of salt under them)

as for your dad and his gf having tattoo's that should turn you off of them just cause you dont like who they are on.

Comment

If I would ever get any kind of tattoo, I'd probably get a 9/11 Memorial commissioned to go on my upper back and shoulder blades. I can't think of anything else important enough at this point in my life for me to mark myself up with for the rest of my life.

Comment

plus you live in new york as well.

Comment

I've been thinking about getting a tigers head on my back yep the resi evil tiger with the blue and red jewels as eyes as well as a skull on my shoulder but there's no decent tattooist's in Hull none that can do fine details and colours anyway.
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-26-2009, 04:49 AM.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

my friend said its hard to find a good tattooist but you could always find one online.

Comment

I've only got the one so far.
                          No regrets, but no plans for anymore either.

sigpic

Comment

yha i seen that on your profile. sick tat Gene. how much was it?

Comment

It was $400 AUD for 4 hours work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X