Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the red herb the beginning forum rank?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the red herb the beginning forum rank?

I think that's unfair.

I mean, sure it's completely useless by itself, but mix it with a green herb, and you practically got a first aid spray.

You know what's lower then a red herb? That stupid 1 shot magnum you pick up in the residency section of Resident Evil 1 (in the REmake. Not sure if it was there in the original).

While it does give you a free kill, come on, 1 bullet? Red herbs are better then that.

It's not unfair at all, two more posts and you will grow up to become a mighty cockroach.

Anyways, this topic is kinda pointless. And will probably be locked.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      It's not unfair at all, two more posts and you will grow up to become a mighty cockroach.

Anyways, this topic is kinda pointless. And will probably be locked.
      I was joking, and being extremely sarcastic for the most part. But I agree. It is kinda pointless. Being the new guy, I thought off-topic was for any crap we wanted to post. But it seems it still has to maintain some form of discussion. I'll keep that in mind.

However, even a cockroach is tougher then that stupid magnum. I'll take it.

Comment

Dude, have you ever looked a red herb in the face? I mean, it's alright when you're just looking at a picture, but you look a red herb in the face and your life will flash before you and you'll be begging for life with your eyes. Red herbs will end you.

Comment

cause red herbs are useless alone thats why they are the first ranked.

Comment

Locked, this topic is a bit random and confusing and don't know why it's there XD If you have any questions/comments on the site, please use the "Comments and Suggestions" sub forum.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X