Torchwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    That was...exceptional. I must admit, I didn't see the ending comming, at least not until it was pretty close. And damn, that was a harsh ending. I like the way Jack was portrayed...starting to grow beyond what a normal human could consider doing but still not able to do it without serious heartache. It was hard to know whether to hate him for his choice or feel sorry for him because, really, he had no choice.
    I agree. I think even the Doctor might not have been able to do that, but if we were in the same situation, I think most people would. Sacrifice the one for the many, and all. I didn't see the ending coming at all until it actually happened, the whole thing was loads of twists and turns.

Spoiler:

I guess we have to feel sorry for him. He had no choice and if he didn't;

Spoiler:

Comment

I think the aliens themselves were a large part of it. You can understand a lot of reasons behind making someone, even a child, suffer. Food, research...you might not like them and you might not think it's right but you can at least understand it. There reason, though, was so self serving and vile...and well, I can't see anyone thinking that was in anyway acceptable.

Comment

Okay, I admit it, I cried like a baby during that finale.

Spoiler:

Some very dark moments in it though and A LOT of people throwing their toys out of their prams because they didn't like it.

Comment

We want...10%.
          See you in hell.

Comment

I watched the first two episodes of that 'Children of Earth' thing, and it seemed a little too cheesy. Not for me thanks. But I'm not really into Doctor Who anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X