No announcement yet.

Trivia/Fun Fact Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember if it was in Star Wars 1 or 2. But there is a small scene were you can see a bunch of E.T's in the background. Also you can see a ship from Blade Runner somewhere too.

And in Star Wars 3, during the huge space battle at the beginning of the movie. While watching it in pre production someone said "wow you have everything but the kitchen sink in this battle". So as an in joke one of the animators digitally added a kitchen sink being blown out of a star cruiser in a shot somewhere.

Comment

Im Slumdog Millionaire, Mercedes-Benz asked that its logos be removed in scenes taking place in the slums becasue they thought that it would ruin their image.

That's just sad.

Comment

Did you guys know that Paul Haddad the original VA for Leon also voiced squidguts in medabots?

Comment

In ancient Roman court, a man could swear on his testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
            In ancient Roman court, a man could swear on his testicles.
            I'm fairly certain Italian men still do fairly often. xD

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
              I'm fairly certain Italian men still do fairly often. xD
              Really? I didn't think you still could.

I can imagine saying it out loud in court though...

Comment

I'm not 100% sure of this facts authenticity, but I heard the reason it sounds like Barry say's "Jibble Sandwich" instead of "Jill Sandwich" was because Barry's VA thought the line was so funny that he could not help but laugh every time he said it. And that was the best recording they could get out of him.

Comment

Nah, he wasn't laughing, his voice acting just sucked and was completely unconvincing. But still, that's why we love him.

Comment

The "OVER 9000!!" scene in Dragon Ball Z was a translation error made by Vegeta's Voice-Actor.It was supposed to be over 8000.

Comment

But "OVER 8000!!" just isn't as catchy, so let's be thankful for that. XD

The terrorists in Die Hard, supposedly German, actually speak little in the way of coherent sentences; rather, most of the time they're saying nothing but gibberish in German.

Comment

Did you know that in Star Wars 2, George Lucas specifically asked Temura Morrison, the actor who played Jango Fett, to bump his head while entering his ship the Slave 1, so has to have a little back story and explanation as to why the Stormtrooper bumped his head in Star Wars 4 when entering the room C-3PO and R2-D2 were hiding in. It was a gene that Jango unknowingly passed on to his clones which was that he was sometimes a little clumsy.

I love the attention to detail in Star Wars.
                        Last edited by missvalentine; 07-20-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X