I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
    The combat system in the new SAW video game is making me SO frustrated. It's seriously on of the worst I've seen, it's essentially the same as Silent Hill: Homecoming except a little more buggy, if you can even imagine that.

besides the shitty gameplay is the game still worth playing? Im a fan of the SAW series so I wanna play it but not if theres shitty gameplay AND shitty story

Comment

• The story is actually very engaging and there are plenty of scares and thrills in it. I too am a SAW fan so I'm actually really enjoying it outside of mechanics. It does a really god job of making you feel the tension and anxiety of the films. It almost feels like they took elements from all the films and condensed it all together. For example, to look for a key you have to dig through a toilet bowl full of needles. There's nothing revolutionary or groundbreaking about the game, but if you are a fan of SAW, it's a definite buy/rent.

Comment

• awesome,thanks vogue

Comment

• Ugh, Saw isnt coming out here til November, so when I'm in USA I'll pick it up + The Grudge.

Comment

• So someone over at Biohaze is claiming that my photo manip (http://ciao-california.deviantart.co...sker-122344899) is there's, and thank god to Mr. Rod for bringing it to my attention.

Here's the topic: http://www.biohaze.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4504

I'm just seething right now. I'm gonna have to watermark my artwork now, and I HATE doing that.

Comment

• ^I hate it when people do shit like that. It annoys me to no end.

It looks amazing, though! Good job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                ^I hate it when people do shit like that. It annoys me to no end.

It looks amazing, though! Good job!
                I just love when Karma turns around and bites them in the ass. Great art too, Vogue, no wonder why people try to steal your art and have it as their own

Looks like Summer is coming to a end here in the UK; Rain and dull clouds. Welcome to the national weather!

Comment

• But we get rain and dull clouds all year round Gareth

The people in my Maths retake class are so incredibly annoying. And stupid. I'm no genius when it comes to Maths but my god these people are just so damn stupid. We'll go over something and be told to take notes down and they don't and then they complain that they don't understand it meaning we have to go over it again and again. And they just talk all the damn time. I mean, it's not even hard stuff we're doing, it's really easy stuff. Somebody thought 493 was an even number. Honestly, I was close to smashing my head against the wall in rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                    Somebody thought 493 was an even number.
                    Omg. Someone in my calc class said something similar. I just stared at them and went, "Are you fucking retarded?"

Comment

• People exiting the bus by it's entrance. Women tend to do this alot even if they're right in front of the exit. The overweight too. Is the exit that dangerous??? It takes even longer for the bus to move from one stop to the other because you're blocking people from entering you scaredy cats! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotmail hiding the bcc option, not that I need it but GRRRRRRRR!!!

Educated people using "retarded" instead of "idiot". Mentaly handicaped people CANNOT help their condition, it's really mean and it hurts them to hear that!!!1!
                      Last edited by The_15th; 10-13-2009, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• So was suppose to meet up with a girl to talk and hang out tonight, starting at 4:30. No message until 4:50 saying she is out with her mom, will be done in 20. No problem. 5:55 rolls around and now she says we aren't hanging out tonight. Now if I hadnt planned my whole day around this, then it would have been fine, but I did, even when Im not feeling my best. Just frustrating, happens all too often with this girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                          People exiting the bus by it's entrance. Women tend to do this alot even if they're right in front of the exit. The overweight too. Is the exit that dangerous??? It takes even longer for the bus to move from one stop to the other because you're blocking people from entering you scaredy cats! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Where I live, there's only one door. I'm not even sure if that's safe.

Eh, I'm a little nudgy because school just started after a 2 week break. Oh well, the day wasn't TOO bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            Where I live, there's only one door. I'm not even sure if that's safe.

Eh, I'm a little nudgy because school just started after a 2 week break. Oh well, the day wasn't TOO bad.
                            The bus exit are DOUBLE doors, the entrance is a tiny door. They've made it larger in later models, probably to make up for morons. I swear, most women start right in front of the exit and make their way all the way back to the entrance to exit. And it isn't to request special night stops.
                            Last edited by The_15th; 10-13-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• This may seem rather petty, but I've found myself rather aggravated that the third New Moon trailer has some awesome music.

...And the movie itself doesn't look that bad, even though I LOATHE the Twilight series.

Comment

• My roommate listens to NOTHING BUT John motherfucking Mayer. The amount of John Mayer I've heard in these first two plus months at school have DRIVEN ME UP A MOTHERFUCKING WALL. I never liked or disliked John Mayer but now I HATE the motherfucker and I hope he and his pussy-ass melodramatic acoustic BULLSHIT drown in a vat of acid and that he suffers a painful fucking death.

No. Wait a minute.

Then, my roommate would start a John Mayer TRIBUTE band and play his fucking piece of shit annoying-ass pussy-ass music EVEN MORE. HE'S PLAYING AS I TYPE THIS. I AM GRINDING MY TEETH OUT OF ANGER SO HARD RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA FUCKIN BUG OUT, I'M GONNA BREAK SOMETHING, I'M GONNA SLAM HIS GUITAR OVER THE BACK OF HIS HEAD OMG OMGOMGOMG

Comment

Working...
                                X