Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell him you need to study, and to wear headphones. Problem solved

Comment

• its almost as bad as my friend shane who listen to nothing but fucking John Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
        Tell him you need to study, and to wear headphones. Problem solved
        I don't care so much that he listens to music, I just really wish he'd listen to something different. Anything other than John Mayer. I've really had it up to HERE with John Mayer and his gravelly-voiced bullshit.

Comment

• College,life, everything right now just... Sucks. I don't know... I just don't feel like I'm capable of what everyone expects of me and I just want to be myself. I feel trapped in my own cage I've pretty much made for myself. I wanna talk to someone about it, but I don't want to burden them with my problems. I guess thats why I'm posting here lol I'm more depressed than angry though...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
            College,life, everything right now just... Sucks. I don't know... I just don't feel like I'm capable of what everyone expects of me and I just want to be myself. I feel trapped in my own cage I've pretty much made for myself. I wanna talk to someone about it, but I don't want to burden them with my problems. I guess thats why I'm posting here lol I'm more depressed than angry though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post

That pic made me smile. Thanks Dan <333 I feel a bit better now. I just need to stop looking down and just accept what's going on. I'm sure alot of people are going through more stress than I am. I'm just not used to it, been babied all my life then all of a sudden I'm shoved into the real world and its like "lol wat". I'm finally an adult and I need to act like one.

Comment

• So, update on the roommate situation: I'm finally doing something about it!

I typed a letter describing my transgressions and slid it under the R.A.'s door. Hopefully, this'll all soon be sorted out and I can get a peaceful night's sleep again.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Set myself on fucking fire while cooking dinner. Royally pissed off I was dumb enough to try when I'm too tired to see straight.

Also getting pizza.

Comment

• I FUCKING HATE MY NEIGHBORS. I live above them, and they're fucking douche bags. I hope those pieces of shit die.

I'm also in another state of depression. Dammit. I don't even know why, I just... am.

That is all.

Comment

• I hate that I feel ignored all the time on forums, unless I'm insulting people!!! (not talking about the-horror here) Oh boo!hoo! *takes out tissue* No one pays attention to meh when I'm NICE or useful. *runs to bed and throws a tantrum*
                      Last edited by The_15th; 10-26-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I get that feeling sometimes. I spend time putting together cunning, well thought out arguments...and get ignored.

Comment

• What?

On a side note. I still can't make up my mind on the next game console issue. I'm waffling more than Brett Favre in the off season.
                          Last edited by Agent_Wong; 10-26-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• I got sick just in time for my theatre rehersals to bump up to 10PM every night after school. ._. This'll be a fun next few weeks. ;~;

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              I get that feeling sometimes. I spend time putting together cunning, well thought out arguments...and get ignored.
                              I hate that so much. Really irritates me sometimes with my parents regarding what I do on my computer. Though I tend not to show it.

Comment

• I'm angry cause someone backed into me the other day. Turns out, he called his insurance and told them I ran into HIM. The damage to my car makes it rather obvious that this was not the case. I have three witnesses, you claim to have one. A parking attendant...when there wasn't an attendant in sight.

You fail sir, have a nice day. Wanker.

Comment

Working...
                                X