I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    I cant help but read your post then look at your avatar and laugh because Enrico looks pretty pissed off.
    That sucks man. You just don't fuck with another man's car, as Vincent Vega once said. Someone keyed my car a few weeks ago, but it's on it's last legs anyways. A buddy also accidentally ran it into a telephone poll two years ago...but he bought me a palisades zombie cop and Wesker afterwards
    Last edited by REmaster; 01-14-2010, 03:51 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Fuck that. Figures dont make up for car damage lol.

Comment

• I'm angry because even though I delete everything I download the ps3 I am on won't return the memory

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
          You just don't fuck with another man's car, as Vincent Vega once said.
          This is off topic but did you know that Bruce Willis' character was the one who keyed Vega's car in Pulp Fiction?
          sigpic

Comment

• Say what!? No I did not, that's pretty hilarious though. Oh that Butch. And about my car, there were some nice scrapes and a dent in the passenger door, but a friend of ours fixed it up kinda lol. What else was I gonna say...oh yea, I'm pissed. My internet is getting cut off soon, all these damn bills are piling up and my car is dying.

On top of that I ordered a capture card off ebay and the guy forgot to pack the fucking software you need to install it. worthless. I'm also trying to quit smoking after 12 years, so that right there is driving me up the walls. I also have this bad habit of rubbing the tip of my tongue across my teeth, so I have this hole in it which hurts like fuck. Thank's for listening whew.
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-15-2010, 03:57 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Say what!? No I did not, that's pretty hilarious though. Oh that Butch.
              Yeah it's true Tarantino mentioned it in an interview.
              sigpic

Comment

• Luckily enough my car's wing mirrors are manual, its a pretty old car (1999 but has only done 36k miles) so I can just ebay a new mirror for £16 and fit it myself. No I'm no mechanic but if I can build computers and circuit boards, I can work out how to remove a wing mirror. So thankfully I'm not so irate as I was yesterday.

Comment

• I'm angry because Gametrailes still don't have new RE5 Gold Edition trailer so I can't download it!!! UEAAHHHHHHH fu*k
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• I got hit by a car.
                    Though it's not all that bad. I almost made it across the street and I think he slowed down. So he just nicked my leg and knocked me through the air.

Funny thing is , my leg doesn't hurt a tall. It'a ll the scrapes over my arm that sting like a bitch.
                    So I'm angry at myself for not beating the damn car.
                    Doesn't help someone called the cops and the office rsaid he'd try and find the car who hit me to see if it had any damages.

Which I'd probably have to pay for since I wasn't crossing at the light.
                    Try to be independent they said...

I'm just gonna stay inside like a hermit from now like I planned to do.

Comment

• In a argument with my step-grandmother about religion. She just doesnt know when to fucking quit and its really pissing me off.

quoted from the conversation

"because Christ's way is the right way"

Shit like this just makes me want to fucking rage like never before. I've had nice arguments with friends about religion but this cunt takes it to a new level and she just doesnt know when to quit. I dont care what religion people are into but when you start shoving your religion down my throat I tend to get pretty pissed and I'm gonna shove my views right down yours.

and to add to the flame she went on ahead and said

"You could have had worse for a mother than me...oh wait you did"

Ok seriously? From a step grandmother?

My reply

"fuck off"

I feel pretty god damn good.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-20-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Although my community is pretty accepting to all types of cultures, I still can't stand the fact that there are so many homophobes in my school. Yes, at my age I am still not determined about my sexuality, but I still find this wrong. Keep it to yourself, don't take it out on somebody you only ASSUME is gay. Fucktards.

edit: Also, OH FUCK SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT! NO I CAN'T BAKE! FUUUUCKKKKK!
                        Last edited by Ray; 01-20-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                          Although my community is pretty accepting to all types of cultures, I still can't stand the fact that there are so many homophobes in my school. Yes, at my age I am still not determined about my sexuality, but I still find this wrong. Keep it to yourself, don't take it out on somebody you only ASSUME is gay. Fucktards.

edit: Also, OH FUCK SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT! NO I CAN'T BAKE! FUUUUCKKKKK!
                          My sympathies.

To tell you the truth, I just don't get this whole "homophobia" thing sometimes. If they (the homosexual/lesbian/etc. couples) want to be together for the rest of eternity, JUST FUCKING LET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT HURTING ANYBODY ARE THEY?!!! ... Didn't think so.
                          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-21-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, pretty much. I agree. And thank you for your sympathies. I actually feel sorry for the people in my school (and in the high school nearby) who are scared about coming out because people here can get pretty nasty about those topics.

Comment

• I'm angry because this headache won't go away even after all the pain killers I've taken..

Comment

• Gotta vent out... FUCKING ELECTRIC SUPPLY.

I'm half-way thru replaying RE0 on hard mode. I'm going awesome, but I forget to save often, as I was doing allright and well. I go to the computer to check some stuff out and WHAM! The supply goes out. I lost 1 and half hour of progress (with good ammo and health).

Fuck this shit. I'm really pissed off right now... I wish I had a No-Break.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X