I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    Wait, what? What do you mean, injected you with something? o_O She just walked up to you with a syringe...?

Either A. That's a joke regarding RE: CVX (my guess)
    or
    B. Dude, that really blows. You should probably get that checked out.
    Yeah, it's a Code: Veronica joke.

True reason why I'm angry: I watched T4.

Comment

• Fuck. According to the doctor, I'm going to be "layed up" for at least 6 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
        @Apocalypse
        That debate was only regarding Christy's status and what she should just stick to.
        Okay fair enough then.

It is your opinion and I highly respect it, but that doesn't change my own opinion on how I think about Christy's status. In my opinion, Christy is just a good entertainer with a cheerful personality. The reason I believe that her in-ring skills are "supposedly" poor, I just blame it on the fact that the wrestling promotions she is working for have been training her poorly.

That's my opinion anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          Some arrogant bitch injected me with something.
          Ahahahahahahaha. Took me such a long time to get that joke.

I'm angry because I accidentally took too many Tylenols yesterday because of a fever (I yelled a couple of people due to too much Tylenol). I mean, I said sorry to them and all, and they said "Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it, you were kkkkrrraaazzzyyyy on Tylenon" and all that shit, but I still feel bad.

And my friend bad-mouthed Imogen Heap. Not constructive bad-mouthing, but bad-mouthing-bad-mouthing her. Oh. HELL. NO. And that's how much of a fan-boy I am.

Last edited by Ray; 02-05-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• ^ I personally feel the same way if somebody bad-mouthed Christy Hemme. (check my sig if don't believe me)
            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-05-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if there is any really angry people out there when playing games. You know like the commercial 'Gamefly'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acintris View Post
                I wonder if there is any really angry people out there when playing games. You know like the commercial 'Gamefly'.
                Play RE5 on Pro mode with the AI. You'll get your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post

... If the mode is increase shouldn't your partner also be that mode? If not...

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                    + Uncharted 1 on Crushing mode.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm angry at housemates. Two of mine have decided to leave mid year, one keeps avoiding paying her share of the bills (and hasn't returned since christmas) and the other is planning to leave today and is demanding we find a replacement for her by the end of February so she doesn't have to pay rent. Lol, its a sodding student residence, so need student tenants, she hasn't really informed the land lord and no student would be looking for a room from February to July, they'll only be looking for a place next year. And I don't think any student can afford to pay for where they are currently living, plus living somewhere else as well as a security deposit.

Argh. Some people.

Comment

• ...ouch. I feel your pain, dude. Is your Landlord gonna be arsey with you over all this?

Comment

• I don't know. He's a reasonable guy and isn't much older than I. So hopefully he won't be a complete arse about it. I'm clutching tightly to my lottery ticket. Bound for some good luck soon. So many problems. I've been working for my Uni, sitting around till closing time at night, then turning the air con and PCs off in their going green campaign but they still haven't paid me yet, took them 3 months to process my forms so i should get paid at the end of february.

Comment

• Ouch, Enrico.

-

I just burned my hand with a hot frying pan, which, while being distracted, I took out of the stove with my bare hands. It hurts so fucking bad. Does anyone have any quick tips against the pain? And no, I dont have any morphine.

[EDIT] The skin on my palm looks shiny, as if it was polished, or the skin has melted a little. That sucks, but looks pretty awesome.
                            Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 02-06-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• ^ If it's not too late, wrap it in a towel with lukewarm-to-warm water...? I'm not sure if that helps or not.

And... shiny? Sounds awesome... but is that good?
                              O_O

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                                Ouch, Enrico.

-

I just burned my hand with a hot frying pan, which, while being distracted, I took out of the stove with my bare hands. It hurts so fucking bad. Does anyone have any quick tips against the pain? And no, I dont have any morphine.

[EDIT] The skin on my palm looks shiny, as if it was polished, or the skin has melted a little. That sucks, but looks pretty awesome.
                                That's... really bad. Shiny skin = really burnt skin. And you're right, that's when the skin is burnt off, right down to the lower layers. Basically, your hands are now raw and will be really sensitive until the skin develops again. You should run them under cold water for a while. It'll suck 'cause your hands may go numb, but definitely better than the burn. Afterward, whatever you use to dry them, do not rub dry. Pat them dry. Then you want to wrap your hands in something like... Well, if you have gauze in a first aid kid somewhere, that would be preferable, but I guess maybe something like dish towels would suffice if wrapped around tightly. That's serious stuff...

Glad I paid attention in health class my freshman year.
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-06-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X