No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am not good at apologizing though I will just say to you condolences karui.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    When my dad passed away 2 weeks ago, I was still on here and the internet in general because it gets my mind off of things. So yeah.
    Wow the worlds pretty harsh, your only 21 and you lost your father already. Sorry to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post

Wow the worlds pretty harsh, your only 21 and you lost your father already. Sorry to hear.
      try 4 years younger.

Comment

• Wow that's even harsher since you were 17, his cause of death couldn't possibly be of natural causes. Unless depending on how long the gap of you and your pops age are.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Sorry, I'm not going to talk about it.

Comment

• No prob dude.

Comment

• @ Karui: Wow, I hope you're okay. Never went through something like that, it must be heartbreaking. I hope you pull through.

Comment

• Oh my day just went fantastic....yeah i turn 22 not bad I play 5 hours worth of heavy rain again not bad.....then my ps3 encounters the ylod ¬_¬ I am now so pissed off its getting to the point of me smashing it to pieces in anger I now can't play Heavy rain, complete both Valkyria chronicles and mirrors edge and ya know what I can't do a frigging thing ps3 wise =/ I am not having a good day....

Comment

• Not so much angry (yet) as I am frustrated. Heavy Rain is having a data loading issue for me, and after doing a very quick google search, I find out I'm not the only one. And it seems people are completely losing their data. Oh...and its copy protected, so I cant back up my data either. I'm afraid to keep trying...having to manually shut of my PS3 could lead to a bigger problem.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I'm angry because my suitemates (and I use the term mates very loosely) decided to leave me a lovely little note underneath my dormroom door point at some point between when I went to bed and when I woke up. I won't go over the entirety of the note: suffice it to say it included the words "I'm not your ****ing maid."

A couple of things they need to recognize:

1) I left mid-Friday (as I always do) to my dad's house and spent most of the weekend there. Kind of hard to be aware when the time of cleaning the bathroom was supposed to be when you're not there to be told.

2) The majority of that mess was without a doubt their's as it was in sections of the bathroom where I've never so much as stepped foot.

3) The first time this mess popped up was while I was gone to my dad's house over-the-weekend several months ago. Again, I couldn't have done it.

4) I'm not in the bathroom nearly often enough to cause the degradation that once plagued it. Most of the time they've left their door open so that I can't comfortably use the facilities present without awkwardly walking over (and the mirror would allow them to see me) and closing the door.

I'm not sure what to do-hell, I'm not even sure complaining to the RA would get me anything. Regardless, it's ****ing ridiculous that I have to endure such bullshit and get berated by the perpetrators without being expected to go over there and do something about it. Why should I treat such immature little ****s with respect when they've shown me none?

Rant over.
                    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I'm angry because my left leg been limping slightly for the past month. I should get it checked out.

Comment

• I'm angry because I've been trying to join the army for the last 2 GD months and I keep getting delayed. I was supposed to go to MEPS a month ago, and GD paper work keeps delaying me. I hate paperwork!

Plus I lost 40 pounds to meet regulation, and until I make it through MEPS, I can't eat any food, (because that's the promise I made) which after 2 months is starting to mess with my mind. Malnutrition and an empty stomach make learning upper division engineering hard to learn.

Comment

• So exactly how have you survived with no food? You're only supposed to be able to go three weeks without eating. And did you make that promise to yourself? If so... stop. You're doing yourself no favors. Admirable? Maybe, but it's honestly stupid. It really doesn't prove anything, except that you're trying to kill yourself.

Hope you get into the army though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                            I'm angry because I've been trying to join the army for the last 2 GD months and I keep getting delayed. I was supposed to go to MEPS a month ago, and GD paper work keeps delaying me. I hate paperwork!

Plus I lost 40 pounds to meet regulation, and until I make it through MEPS, I can't eat any food, (because that's the promise I made) which after 2 months is starting to mess with my mind. Malnutrition and an empty stomach make learning upper division engineering hard to learn.
                            Trying to lose weight the easy way? Not eating is destructive to your body. In order to lose weight you have to keep your metabolism working, you just spend more energy than you receive.

People wont like this advice, but you can pick up smoking to reduce the desire to eat more than you need. In essence you pick up one addiction instead of another but smoking serves as a distraction to the mind, and its very effective at that. Quitting the smokes is easy if you dont do it for more than 1-2 months, at which point you quit and see if your eating habbits return, then see if you can selfregulate it. If not, you pick up smoking again and try to stay at a point where you dont cross physical addiction limit.

But you have to excercise, work out, work out a diet and by diet people dont mean you stop eating completely.

Comment

• thank you for the advice Canas Renvall and Member_of_STARS. I am eating food, it's just tiny amounts, well under 600 ~ 1000 a day focusing on protein and important nutrients (soy things and veggies), and I burn about 750 in the gym.

and i really thought about taking up smoking, but I didn't want to take a chance because of asthma as a kid, but I do smoke an occasional cigar when I'd normally want a drink.
                              Last edited by Beef_jerky_yo; 03-06-2010, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• I am fracking fuming. So, I went to Darkmoon's last night. Me and Gareth got onto the 8.01am train this morning to get back, and usually it's a 15-20 minute train journey. Right, so we got on the train. Sat there for ages. Nothing. The train manager then makes an announcement that there is a problem with the line, so no trains can leave the station until it's resolved, and she'll keep us updated as she hears the news.

So we sit there. Another 30 minutes pass....

"Sorry for the severe delay, but we know nothing else new at this time and we will keep you updated".

Looking at the electronic billboard thing, as we're sat there, less important trains begin to get cancelled. They couldn't cancel ours because it was en-route to London St Pancras and they can't terminate the most important route in the country.

Another hour passes..

The trains engines suddenly switch off. No announcements to tell us why, so we're just sat there on a train with no power.

Another half an hour, 2 hours after the train was originally meant to leave..

"This is the train manager speaking, this service has now been terminated. Coaches will be at the front of the station".

So we go out to the front of the station, there's a coach there, but we get on and ask and it's to another destination from a cancelled train earlier. So me (and about 100 other passengers from 4 delayed/cancelled trains en-route to London St Pancras) wait for 15 minutes for another coach to turn up. We get onto it and no one from the station has bothered to come out to direct people onto the right coaches. Everyone gets on. A guy comes out with a speakerphone saying "This is not the coach to XXXXXXXXXXX *, it's the coach to XXXXXXXXXXX!" so we all had to get off again. Another 5 minutes, then our coach arrives. All the London passengers are then told the train manager told them the incorrect information and they had to take another route with 2 changes to get to St Pancras. All the remaining passengers en-route to my destination got on the coach, and it took us a further hour to get home, for a journey which should have been a 20 minute train journey.

I've travelled on trains all my life, and I have never known such an utter fiasco. It's beyond me why it took the rail staff two hours to tell the passengers they wouldn't be able to leave the station and would have to lay down coaches.

ARGHHH!

Spoiler:

*Locations left out to protect mine and DM's privacy
                                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-06-2010, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X