No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm pissed because you cant pay for custom charges by card/cash. I wanted to pay £20 by cash and £5 by card, but they don't bloody do that anymore, so i'll have to go back again in the morning and give them CASH in one go, because there silly and I shouldn't have custom charges, cause i'm a good guy in life

Comment

• Only a couple dollars, but even if there was a large amount I'd have still returned it. Its just not in my personality to do something like that. I'm the kind of person who doesn't do anything to someone else that I wouldn't want done to me. It'd potentially screw someone up bigtime and I don't want that kinda stuff following me around

I did find around $80.00 lying the the street once. I looked around to see if there was any trail leading to a house but alas, no. So I ended up taking that
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-29-2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• I'am pissed because of Xbox! I hate this shit! Maybe if I lived in USA I would change my mind but I'am the citizen of UKRAINE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! The reasons are:
        1) the prise. X-BOX's is 400 $, I have the PS3 ( it was impossible for me not to bye this console because I 'am huge fan of MGS and GodOW) and it's prise is 620$ and we have only 40 Gb version with no starters packs at all!
        2) The prise of games. 10$ for 360's and 100$ for PS3! feal the difference baby! And 360 games are in sale much earlier than PS3!
        3) And finally it's last proofs that says that 360 games looks better than PS3! How the hell is this possible!!!
        I HATE ALL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

whoo...I feal much better now. Thanks for listening
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• some angry ppl in this world lol

Comment

• Everyone's angry, some are just less angry more often.

Comment

• Oh yes I'am angry about it. I just needed to talk about this descremination of PS3 users. Now I feel much better, just like I said before
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Britains Got Talent.
                I honestly think Andrew should have won.
                Second favourite was Kate And Gin.
                Third was Faryl.

And the winner did the same act three times. And won. T_T
                Not that he was bad.
                I just wanted Andrew to win out of the three finalists!!! > : (
                Oh well.

Comment

• i missed that final
                  there was nemesis and thats all i remembered lol

Comment

• All those programs suck.

As emo as it sounds, I broke up with my long term girlfriend last night.
                    I was pretty heartwrenched yesterday but today I just feel extremely angry as I know deep down it wasn't my fault things ended the way they did after being fed the its not you its me lines just differently worded.

Comment

• I just want to go to my ISP's HQ and go on a shooting spree. My dad called customer support last night because our [supposed] "2 mbps" connection's slower than a turtle who had all four of its limbs cut off. Here's what happened:

Guy on the phone gave us the usual "reset your modem", "check your router", etc, etc. Since the problem couldn't be fixed with those, he asks us to use THEIR online connection speedometer site. Sure enough, the connection was able to reach like 1700 kbps. Problem is, their servers are like a 15 minute drive away from us. Smartass then tells us that there is NO problem since we can reach up to 2mbps. But of course, my dad explains that this is because the server we used to test the connection was a local one (not to mention theirs). Fast forward a few minutes, the guy still couldn't get through his thick skull that we're NOT paying them about 50 USD a month to access THEIR (the ISP company's) HOMEPAGE at 2mbps, but to access sites outside of their domain, both local and international. At this point, my dad starts to snap little by little until he just asks the guy for his supervisor. Guy says he'll put us on call wait, a few seconds later he hangs up on us. You can probably guess what happened next. :/
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-04-2008, 12:27 PM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Went for a bike ride, it was raining. Slipped and fell of, smashing my ipod screen. It still plays music fine, and is recognised by my computer fine, but I'm up for a screen replacement

Anyone tried it? Know if it's easy or hard, of if i should pay to get it done professionally?
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-29-2008, 05:12 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          Went for a bike ride, it was raining. Slipped and fell of, smashing my ipod screen. It still plays music fine, and is recognised by my computer fine, but I'm up for a screen replacement

Anyone tried it? Know if it's easy or hard, of if i should pay to get it done professionally?
                          Oh shit

My iPod has been broken for a long time. I went to a local Apple store and one of the helpful people there told me it should cost about $110 to fix mine. My iPod had a broken screen as well and a screwed-up hard drive. I haven't gotten it done yet. Hope this helps some.

Comment

• I am pissed. Not just a little pissed but furious. Today i watched the news and some people tortured a Bordeaux dog (same breed i have ) to dead. I mentioned same breed i have but i would be furious with any dog, cat or other animal they do that to. I wonder whats wrong with people like that. Once i saw a guy pestering a dog in front of a shop and ofcourse the animal couldn't reach him. Bad luck for him i could and he ended up with a bleeding lip. So he had his hurt lip plus hurt ego. Getting punched by a woman half his size. GIRLPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lol nice, better not mess with the mistress

Comment

• Speaking of Dogs, heres something which REALLY gets to me.
                                Ok, where I live unfortunately theres a huge gang mentality, its also an african-british/immigrant dominated neighbourhood so once everyone hits puberty they think they're from the block, brandishing hoodies and knives and scream "fuk da police" etc.
                                What REALLY gets to me is how they've all taken to breeding black rottweilers as guard and attack dogs while they go about intimidating the locals and whatnot, I know its not the dogs fault, a dog is only as good as the people who raised it having dogs in the past and currently having 2 myself right now, unfortunately 99% of the people in this neighbourhood are scumbags and treat their animals as such, I could go on but whats the point.
                                Oh yeah, really can't stand people who do the rubber band/circulation cut off on dogs tails to remove them, that REALLY infuriates me.

Comment

Working...
                                X